Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like everything about the Footpatrols. The issue for me is it's sort of redundant to the PR's as far as colorway. With so much coming out and the year young this may be a pass. Still really dope on all levels.

i'd say go down to a 10 as the toebox is kinda big but youd be fine for 10.5 if you are okay with a 10.5 in the 580

around 220 is what i've seen

I say uk 577 run .5 size small or tts if you like a snug fit, the newer uk shape that is, not the old uk shape.
So what you're saying is with recent runs (2014 onwards), the UK made 577's basically runs smaller by .5? And going TTS will give a snug fit?

Sounds like a 9.5 might work after all, just hoping it isn't too long.

So the FP 1500s arent releasing in any sizes bigger than an 11.5, and they're not availible for shipping to the States? Is this a joke?

So what you're saying is with recent runs (2014 onwards), the UK made 577's basically runs smaller by .5? And going TTS will give a snug fit?

Sounds like a 9.5 might work after all, just hoping it isn't too long.
yes that is my opinion and what i do when i buy 577uk, recent releaess, last pair i owned was tgwo 577 nights in size 11 and i was perfectly content with the sizing

yes that is my opinion and what i do when i buy 577uk, recent releaess, last pair i owned was tgwo 577 nights in size 11 and i was perfectly content with the sizing
Much thanks for the help y'all.

I guess some of my confusion stems from the fact that I always thought of TTS as in Nike sizing, and also my size in the 998 is same as Nike sizing. Which threw me off some when reading that "New Balance TTS = .5 down from Nike" or something like that.

Foot patrols would have been amazing if they switched materials on the toe and saddle. Leather mudguard and lower panels, suede upper. 

Those gold flats look awesome! Insoles do too! 

I'm assuming they will get a WW release. 

Not a $30 outlet find (granted they are in my size though), but I did manage to score these for 20% off.     

Happy nonetheless.  
smile.gif

Now, if only I could stumble across a "Gentry-esque" come up on a pair of DBRs.  
grin.gif

^nice bro. i love my pair. i just wish i had the opportunity to wear them more. i still need a pair of the 997GYs :smh:

Last edited:
Like the fact that FP are keeping it local.  Good job.  Hard enough as it is, at least this way we EUs stand a better chance.  NO offence intended, that's why there will be a further ww release, you can scrap it out there. lol

Last edited:

Like the fact that FP are keeping it local.  Good job.  Hard enough as it is, at least this way we EUs stand a better chance.  NO offence intended, that's why there will be a further ww release, you can scrap it out there. lol
I doubt Footpatrol had any say in the matter; it sounds like it was something New Balance decided. The same restriction happened to the the Canadian collabs last year.

guys i need help..

i just received my brooklyn bridge and central park from kith and noticed that they didnt come with extra laces... what should i do... thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom