Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If it's a burnt, brownish orange then im all in. 

If its a bright orange then they can keep it

i got a feeling it'll be more on the darker orange side.. in any form, i'm still copping..
i've been waiting for this one since last year.. :smokin

I just remembered I had this pic from earlier in the thread... af1 1982 af1 1982

somewhat darker orange it appears to be..

Called my locals NB outlet in Vacaville ca, and they didn't have any 1400s sorta didsapointed Cuz I liked the SB but what ever.. If anyone come across the outlet that has them share info, please.

@sonofkrypton did you pay for the next day shipping? I only chose normal but I haven't had anything to say my order has been processed

@sonofkrypton did you pay for the next day shipping? I only chose normal but I haven't had anything to say my order has been processed
Yeah next day mate, but delivery estimate was Tuesday.  Figured it was only a couple of pounds difference may as well pay for the quickest option.

@el3ctronick  uk9.5.  To be honest, when they dropped, my eyes were focusing in on my size only and everything around it became blurred but pretty sure they had uk10.5

Yeah next day mate, but delivery estimate was Tuesday.  Figured it was only a couple of pounds difference may as well pay for the quickest option.

@el3ctronick uk9.5.  To be honest, when they dropped, my eyes were focusing in on my size only and everything around it became blurred but pretty sure they had uk10.5
How do they fit? Usually a US8 in NB but could only grap a US8.5. Should have paid for the extra delivery but was just wanting to make sure my order went through!

This was the size run, no US11

Pretty true I'd say. Have gone down 0.5 in the Asian made 1500s and were fine but not sure if I could do the same in these UK made, there's only a fraction wiggle room.

Last edited:
Cleaned up today at the outlets as well. $50 each for these and doubled up on JCrew ones. 

Given they are" factory second" I did not notice one single flaw on any of them. They are still a steal.

If you guys are interested they still have bigger sizes 10.5-12 in both colorways. 

This was at the Brighton outlet in Boston. Pretty sure they ship if you call them.

Good luck! 

DT

Cleaned up today at the outlets as well. $50 each for these and doubled up on JCrew ones. 

Given they are" factory second" I did not notice one single flaw on any of them. They are still a steal.

If you guys are interested they still have bigger sizes 10.5-12 in both colorways. 

This was at the Brighton outlet in Boston. Pretty sure they ship if you call them.

Good luck! 

DT
Damn. Nice pickups. The dark military 998's are a pair I've been meaning to pick up for so long. 50 bucks is such a steal. I may call tomorrow and see if they have any left.

dannnnnggggggg ya'll need to clean out next time you come up on deals like that. I'd pay shipping plus 20% extra on the 998 or 1400's. Killer deals

Right, this is aimed at anyone who knows the structure of a 998, and perhaps how to fix an issue I have. One of my 998s heel seems to come down when I'm walking and makes a noise - a slight stress noise each time I lift my foot up. Seems to be coming from the collar of the heel, at the trim just below the tab and above the main part of the heel. If I wear them without the insoles or I put in really thin insoles it doesn't happen for some reason but I don't like this as they already fit quite loose without taking out the insoles. Does anyone know how I could permanently fix this? Any help would be great!

Dope pickups at the Brighton outlet. It's really hit or miss there but I get the feeling they have a few sneakerhead employees that wear a 9.5-10 cause I never really see anything good in those sizes, but there's always some heat in all the sizes above and below.

Right, this is aimed at anyone who knows the structure of a 998, and perhaps how to fix an issue I have. One of my 998s heel seems to come down when I'm walking and makes a noise - a slight stress noise each time I lift my foot up. Seems to be coming from the collar of the heel, at the trim just below the tab and above the main part of the heel. If I wear them without the insoles or I put in really thin insoles it doesn't happen for some reason but I don't like this as they already fit quite loose without taking out the insoles. Does anyone know how I could permanently fix this? Any help would be great!
Take the insole out... put some baby powder in the shoe... put the insole back in...

See if that does the trick

Back
Top Bottom