Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

997s need to drop already. I’m trying to stop copping these 998s for cheap.

earlier today (putting up shots) :emoji_basketball: with lil man/wifey.

2DBBC139-03AB-47AE-A12D-7CD9302409FC.jpeg

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg

these NB/ald mesh shorts are cheaper than the MADE shorts, and with silky-like polyester lining.

going commando with these… forget about it.
#NBchub
IMG_9315.jpeg

your words strengthen my resolve lol.

there are a good number of sites with size 13 in stock. I don't mind waiting a few more weeks to see if any sales pop up

They were $146 yesterday, but $159 today.

Came out $171 total after shipping and tax. Glad I waited a couple of add'l days.

I'll take a shot at those Medusas on the upcoming drop. However I won't get my hopes up lol

Ebay hitting me with the 15% coupon right after paying resale for the Lapis V6's 😥
Don't feel too bad. You probably couldn't have used it anyway. I did the same thing earlier today. I had been eyeing some kicks for a month. Once I saw the code circulating I was patiently wait for the code to load up. I even called customer service to see why the code wasn't on my account because everyone I knew had the code. They said marketing makes that decision and I wasn't getting the code this time.

Went ahead and spent that $267 only to get the discount notification 20 minutes later. Immediately called customer service back and they told me the code couldn't be applied because it was only for select sneakers and streetwear and not the usual all sneakers over $100.

Don't feel too bad. You probably couldn't have used it anyway. I did the same thing earlier today. I had been eyeing some kicks for a month. Once I saw the code circulating I was patiently wait for the code to load up. I even called customer service to see why the code wasn't on my account because everyone I knew had the code. They said marketing makes that decision and I wasn't getting the code this time.

Went ahead and spent that $267 only to get the discount notification 20 minutes later. Immediately called customer service back and they told me the code couldn't be applied because it was only for select sneakers and streetwear and not the usual all sneakers over $100.
Yeah it's not the normal "any pair of sneakers over $150" promo. I even tried to find something that was under the selected sneakers and they're all ridiculously overpriced, even with the discount applied.

997s need to drop already. I’m trying to stop copping these 998s for cheap.

earlier today (putting up shots) :emoji_basketball: with lil man/wifey.

2DBBC139-03AB-47AE-A12D-7CD9302409FC.jpeg

FullSizeRender_VSCO.jpeg

these NB/ald mesh shorts are cheaper than the MADE shorts, and with silky-like polyester lining.

going commando with these… forget about it.
#NBchub
IMG_9315.jpeg

:lol: Do you know if the ALD mesh crest shorts from this season have the lining?

Back
Top Bottom