Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They had a $50 off coupon a few weeks back. I recommend signing up for their email list. 

How the heck did I miss that? I'm actually signed up for their email list.

Good info though. As long as sales exist, I'll hold out to another comes through.

SB's for the SB...

pimp.gif
frown.gif

^how do these relate in terms of Nike sizing? I'm a 10.5 in most Nikes....should I go .5 down or TTS?

^Thanks for the replies...went with a sz 10.5 on Shoe Gallery 580s....not too big, but not as snug as I prefer....they were my 1st NBs btw. Now I know for future reference

^Thanks for the replies...went with a sz 10.5 on Shoe Gallery 580s....not too big, but not as snug as I prefer....they were my 1st NBs btw. Now I know for future reference
Shoe Gallery is different since its a Revlite 580, those usually already run 0.5+

How the heck did I miss that? I'm actually signed up for their email list.

Good info though. As long as sales exist, I'll hold out to another comes through.
yea, when folks were getting their 50 off 150 coupons, it took a couple weeks for me to get mine.  also someone mentioned, you have to call bc of the NB exclusion.  so i called and they were very nice about it too. 

yea, when folks were getting their 50 off 150 coupons, it took a couple weeks for me to get mine.  also someone mentioned, you have to call bc of the NB exclusion.  so i called and they were very nice about it too. 

I never used my code - so they emailed me a second one - hit me up if some needs a it!

Back
Top Bottom