Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

http://m.*************.com/news/concepts-new-balance-997-luxury-goods/

Article on the next concepts release. Price point is the same as the rosè, $235.

Thanks sircharles, rep'd.

Not feeling the orange 997. The only orange clothing I have is my Buddhist temple shirt haha and that **** don't fit. Materials look nice, I just can't pull it off without looking too fobby. If I was into orange I would cop forsure.

B sox's are pretty dope though, a lot more settle and the quality is there. Toe box looks real nice..rep'd.

Last edited:
Nice shoe, not a fan of orange tho. Lining looks killer. It's cool how they are gonna completely 180 the NY shop; going from a crackhouse to probably some baller luxurious shi I'm guessing.

Anyone with the deconstructed 696 care to comment how they fit? Thinking if i should be going with my 997/998 size or smaller
So the biggest difference is that the Deconstructed don't have a lot of volume.  The toebox and vamp are pretty shallow.  Other than that, mine fit similar to the 998.  I've been true to size in all models NB so far but I'm a 13 and cant venture to far from that and still be able to grab what I want.

Hope that helps. 

Was able to find some better shots..
nerd.gif

So the biggest difference is that the Deconstructed don't have a lot of volume.  The toebox and vamp are pretty shallow.  Other than that, mine fit similar to the 998.  I've been true to size in all models NB so far but I'm a 13 and cant venture to far from that and still be able to grab what I want.

Hope that helps. 
Thanks, that helps a lot. If you say they fit like a smaller-volume 998 then i should be good with my usual NB size.

BTW, are they made in China? Only info i can find about the manufacture location is that it's "Designed in our (NB's) Tokyo studio"

Last edited:

Thanks, that helps a lot. If you say they fit like a smaller-volume 998 then i should be good with my usual NB size.

BTW, are they made in China? Only info i can find about the manufacture location is that it's "Designed in our (NB's) Tokyo studio"
They are made in China

Back
Top Bottom