Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

576FC available on End.

27-01-2015_newbalance_m576fc_fawn_3_am.jpg

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/...nce-m576fc-made-in-england-m576fc/category/5/

So to disrupt the 10 pages of Concepts, the Flying the Flag Pack and the Tonal 576s are both on NB.com. 

I just saw the notification earlier where someone mentioned that the Luxury Goods were still for sale and missed it, damnnnn. Anyone got an extra 10.5-11?

Does anyone who didn't buy the concepts luxury goods regret passing now?

Can't wait for mine to arrive, they look amazing.

Any reason why the Flying the Flag Pack is so expensive on NB.com? I've seen them priced at regular GR prices at other retailers. 

honestly was not expecting the luxury goods at my doorstep today! came home from classes and was an awesome surprise. they are crazy in hand, so happy i didn't sleep on them

Any reason why the Flying the Flag Pack is so expensive on NB.com? I've seen them priced at regular GR prices at other retailers. 
They are Made in the UK. They are more expensive in the US due to having to ship them over here. If you buy them from Euro retailers, you'll save money.

Looking for some help anything I should look out for on 998RO that would point to fakes or anything only a true model has, you know like the 3M or the insole or the tongue tag.

I just got my pair from Concepts as well...and I'm in California! On the other hand my 8 balls haven't shipped yet.

really hope these will release outside the states as well. how do they fit compared to your NB size?

Back
Top Bottom