Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Depends. Midsoles are a lot more involved than uppers. Strip factory paint and add your own. Mix in a duller so you have a matte finish. It's really easy for me at this point but I do it all the time. Thank you for the compliment man that's exactly what I go for. I try to make them the way I think they should be. I want my customs to look like a release not an art showcase.

I'll have to pick a beater pair to play with. Right now I have zero beater NBs haha

Cool, look good.  His & Hers? 

1600 up there look interesting.  Under-appreciated model, call me mad but I actually prefer it over the 1500 fit wise, on looks - the 1500 has the edge.

Last edited:
I saw people on IG saying the 1600s are part of a footpatrol "knowledge is key" pack. 

Flying the Flag Pack is up on NB.com. All UK made models (1500, 577, CT300) in blocked Union Jack colors. 

Personally, I'm all about those "Really Red" 1500s...might need to snag

Soooooooo my CNCPTS came today...

No lie...

edit: But only one of my orders....hmm... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wow really? Did you get tracking info on saturday?

I never got any tracking. Only just a knock at door from a USPS guy. This order tied back to my 4pm restock order. I was able to check out after the fix with an earlier carted pair (1:30pm or so) but I haven't seen or heard anything about that pair yet.

Back
Top Bottom