Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got these in from need supply for $68. Should I go with the left or right?

so i watched "nightcrawler" last night.  amazing movie btw.  i noticed a little NB product placement.  i think he was wearing the tonal gray 996.  there were a couple shots where he was wearing them and a closeup shot as well.  thought that was kinda cool. 

I love how these look with the grey laces. Can't wait for the snow to clear up.
Was planning on wearing them with the tonal laces, but the greys actually look pretty good there.  Mine get here tomorrow with a bit of luck.

picked these up last week at a very fair price. one of the best NB collabs imo.
How much did you pay? (if you don't mind me asking..) I've been looking for a pair myself and can't seem to figure out what's considered fair for these.

How much did you pay? (if you don't mind me asking..) I've been looking for a pair myself and can't seem to figure out what's considered fair for these.
I paid $275 shipped in a 9.5. they were vnds and didnt come with hangtag.
ohwell.gif

so.... I got a shipping conformation email from concepts and I looked on my online banking and there is a pending charge for the customs but not the shoes...... After I specifically told them I wasn't paying the customs and they then agreed to send them without the added invoice... I think the bank will be getting a phone call to block that charge!
I've got the shipping confirmation too, in the end i'm not that mad, considering that my size (US 13) is not carried by eu retailers.

I've got the shipping confirmation too, in the end i'm not that mad, considering that my size (US 13) is not carried by eu retailers.
I'm not too happy. I know that I would have had to pay customs when I ordered but they've calculated the customs wrong and it's too much... add to that I could get them at hanon for £175...

I'm not too happy. I know that I would have had to pay customs when I ordered but they've calculated the customs wrong and it's too much... add to that I could get them at hanon for £175...
Yeah i do understand, customs duties are like the lottery, maybe they check your parcel maybe not, i can't understand why Cncpts don't do the same thing that eu shops do for US fellas, like End they indicate a lower price on the invoice.

Yeah i do understand, customs duties are like the lottery, maybe they check your parcel maybe not, i can't understand why Cncpts don't do the same thing that eu shops do for US fellas, like End they indicate a lower price on the invoice.

Those with experience: does End always indicate a lower price when shipping to North America?
Thanks

there was a processing charge on 1 of my 3 orders but it disappeared & the other 2 orders were charged but i received all 3 of the order
Do you think you will eventually get charged for it? Strange that I was charged for the customs but not the shoes so far....

Do you think you will eventually get charged for it? Strange that I was charged for the customs but not the shoes so far....
just when I was going to dispute the charge mine showed up on Saturday and my payment is still pending..my card company said if they don't acknowledge the transaction within 30 days they will remove the charge

mine arrived today, but unfortunately they are a little bit 'off' I would say :frown: already contacted the support, but don't think they will say anything else than to return it. really disappointed. btw: my cc didn't get charged as well last time I checked.

Back
Top Bottom