Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

you could interpret it that way :wink: but mainly I'm talking about that the quality is off, especially the stitches don't show the quality they supposed to do as you can see in the pictures.

oh yeah I see what you mean, that sucks, perhaps you got a dud pair.  Bit of a hassle to send them back though I guess.  See what they can do for you.

+1... There will be customs charges for tax etc. There just won't be duty because you're importing something that is made in the US. Taxes and duty are two separate charges. I'm located in Canada so the rose 997 I bought was exempted from duties but I had to pay sales tax on them.

This is what I thought. However I am assuming you bought from the US. Does this apply to US made NB shipped from Europe?

This is what I thought. However I am assuming you bought from the US. Does this apply to US made NB shipped from Europe?

It should since the purpose of duties is to keep people from buying foreign made goods. They can charge you sales tax and brokerage etc from what I understand but duty is a separate fee which they shouldn't be charging since you're buying an American made good.

If you're a U.S. citizen and ordering from the UK, you will pay import duty if the order value is over the threshold, but you won't/shouldn't have to pay the 20% value added tax added on here. I think that's how it goes.

So you didn't actually get charged for that pair? Who cares if the quality is off, you came up 
pimp.gif

Anyone NTers know the sizing for the NB 90's 530 sneakers?  I am normally 9-9.5 in jordans and I am looking to cop the 530 in the Navy Suede size 9.5.  I tried looking through the thread and couldn't find the sizing info.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the going price in the US - at least that's how much Kith and Premier charged, I believe. Still you're right though. It's still steep.

Last edited:
anyone looking for the 997pr sz 11 pm me copped a few pairs on sale during boxing day and only need to hang onto 2 of the 3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the going price in the US - at least that's how much Kith and Premier charged, I believe. Still you're right though. It's still steep.

Premier charged $220 plus $10 for shipping.

Just finagled J Crew into giving both of the new 1400 CWs for 135 each. Pretty pretty pretty good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom