Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hm, CRT300s that look a little like 1300CLs.

Urban-Research-New-Balance-CRT300-2.jpg

Urban Research x New Balance CRT300

Rime is really trying to tax me on these 997s. They sent me an invoice for 285! They said NB told them to charge 250, then they tried adding sales tax (my state doesn't have sales tax on shoes) and then they wanted to charge me 20 for shipping and I went to their site and it says $15 shipping smh ******* bum *** store avoid them at all costs!

Rime is really trying to tax me on these 997s. They sent me an invoice for 285! They said NB told them to charge 250, then they tried adding sales tax (my state doesn't have sales tax on shoes) and then they wanted to charge me 20 for shipping and I went to their site and it says $15 shipping smh ******* bum *** store avoid them at all costs!

So did you get it?

Are the silver laces the only laces available for 998 pebble blues?

I'd love to find creme color or blue colored laces

I'm confused with this global release date for the Luxury Goods. I thought Concepts was supposed to be the exclusive US store releasing them but now I see Premier is doing in store. Anyone else getting them like Ubiq or St. Alfred?
Honestly it seems like there are a lot of shops selling these. I hope i can wait and find a pair for the down low later. The quality looks great but 250 is way to steep for me. 

Well then does anyone know of replacement laces that are like NB laces? Or has anyone ever done a lace swap on pebble blues?
plenty of swaps before, i've seen royal blue, white and different greys, maybe pull some from another nb pair?

I know a lot of people in NYC go to the new balance store and grab them there but idk lengths or anything about them.

Back
Top Bottom