Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got through on shoe gallery for those foot patrol 1500s.price was steep but i love 1500s and that's a firebomb colorway.

Favorite 998 that I own

I'm still hunting for an 8 or 8.5 of thes .

Navy 530s are up on Need Supply for 71 shipped with the code below

I wont be using the code so here it is. It can be used on most stuff on the site. I think multiple people can use it but im not sure. 

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I got two 10.5s as well

I would've too,but I had one prior to this discount drop

So it was you niketalk13 niketalk13 who stole my 10.5 and forced me to double up with a size 11. curse you!!!! :D

My bad homie, I'm passing one to bsox because he doesn't even own one
one of my favorite 998's for sure.  i cleaned my pair and put them away.  i plan to throw them back into rotation next season. 

That's why you need to double up, this pair is perfect all year

I really wish I would've found this forum years ago when I only lurked the Jordan threads. I just now caught up to NB after owning pairs randomly. Now my collection is 90% NB and I'm really happy with it. Lot of team work here to help people find steals.

I would've too,but I had one prior to this discount drop
My bad homie, I'm passing one to bsox because he doesn't even own one
That's why you need to double up, this pair is perfect all year

No lie, I had never even seen this color way before. Second I saw it posted I went straight to J Crew and bought two pairs. What a wild GR

Still no update on my Luxury good 997. Concepts says only international orders are left to be shipped. Im located in NY. wtf

Last edited:
I can confirm that  CNCPTS customer service have been on the ball, replying pretty much instantly for me and I'm an international order.

Did you send an email to [email protected]
? I did after the initial drop and they got right back to me with an update/tracking info about my order.
Yea i did. They said that i was one of the few people that got through with shopify so my order is held but i should be getting it. They also mentioned that i should be getting a tracking information earlier this week but i still have not yet received one.

Back
Top Bottom