Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any discounts on these will be appreciated.

B-M83XnIQAAOcye.jpg
$192 shipped on Premier with code VIP1411

thought it was supposed to be 350ish

Wow. Glad it isn't. I love this colorway being that it's a classic and also super wearable, however I can't justify that $260 with the materials looking just like most of the other 1300s. Maybe we'll see a price drop as we've seen in some of the US made 997s, 1300s, etc as long as they don't sell out.

Wow. Glad it isn't. I love this colorway being that it's a classic and also super wearable, however I can't justify that $260 with the materials looking just like most of the other 1300s. Maybe we'll see a price drop as we've seen in some of the US made 997s, 1300s, etc as long as they don't sell out.
Usually I would say that JPs sell out instantly and never make it to sales.. Although, these are different times right now so never know. I almost just copped a sz 9 but last second I got cold feet 

I was really expecting closer to $300+ seeing how they've been pushing $250+ on 997's with a lack of history.

Side note: those EB pictures are crap.

Last edited:
Today is the day I bought my first new balance shoe as an adult sneakerhead. I'm usually a jordan head but this one new balance shoe caught my eye. I've been spying 999s for awhile now but I pulled the trigger on the khaki/camo new balance 580. I added a few promo codes and got them for 110 im pretty happy. Anybody else like the shoe? I'll post pics when they arrive maybe even some on feet photos.

Looks like the 997 Lux Goods are dropping online at Blends tomorrow. No specific time given on the email notification though. Anyone happen to know by chance?

The deconstructed 696 look like really low-profile shoes.. 
smokin.gif
 hope to grab a pair on sale..

Last edited:
Wanted to start a top 3 with @niketalk13 a few days ago and just picked mine. Went with a personal tone on it instead of heat (I have little heat anyways).

First pair is the Concepts collab Regatta. I rarely stray from the main styles (1500,1600,997,998) but I really loved this colorway and model. I wear them regularly and will probably need to double up soon.

Second pair is my barbershop 1600s (just ordered a second pair, may even find a third) my love for this pair came from my experiences in them. I just moved to Cincinnati with zero friends straight from college. Found a sweet local shop (shout out to Corporate). Copped these on a crazy sale (50 bucks). I didn't wear them for a while, but pulled them out on my first night out with a few new friends. I wore these shoes EVERY weekend out with what I call my best friends now. Lot of love in that pair.

Third pair is my 997gy. Do I even need to say why I love this pair? Sharp, can literally go with anything. I'm a fan of gray sneakers in the first place. I pull them out once or so a month.

Hope you guys post a top 3!
Nice. Smh I paid retail for those 1600BBs. I was new to NB and thought I had to jump on GRs. Still glad I copped.

I was really expecting closer to $300+ seeing how they've been pushing $250+ on 997's with a lack of history.

Side note: those EB pictures are crap.
Newb ?. Is the Vibram sole what makes these so much more expensive? I see the shape/material cuts are different but theyre made in the US like the other 1300s.

Back
Top Bottom