Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You wanna talk about rookie mistakes? I copped the 997gy from UpThere in Australia for 300 total.

MFW when I see them for 220 or less now
dVLI4.gif
lol. Damn fam.

not bad, you happen to know if you get hit by customs with them? That 12 is calling my name :lol: (or maybe 11.5, don't know if they run big or not)
Never have to worry about customs duty in US when buying from canada. Or mexico. North american free trade agreement.

Special Edition 990 Cobblestone available for pre-sale with J Crew.  Releasing early March.

hey NB bros

looking to buy my first pair of NB's. Got a dude seeling Tannerys for 280, is that a cool price? VNDS worn <2x. I'm feeling like I can get better but then again I don't really know my NB game too much. any help appreciated fam.

Here are my top three pairs, with the 997gy as honorable mention

1500BGT - the materials, gum sole, comfort, leather, grey and overall just a combination of my favorite things in a shoe

1500GB - I love earthy colors and these are the embodiment of that and the materials speak for themselves, this is easily a go to pair for any season

1400JJ2 - I've taking this pair all over and they are still in great shape, this is my favorite 1400 shoe and the comfort of them makes the model one of my favorites alongside the 990, I'm glad I have a backup and I wouldn't mind a third pair in these

Here are my top three pairs, with the 997gy as honorable mention

1500BGT - the materials, gum sole, comfort, leather, grey and overall just a combination of my favorite things in a shoe

1500GB - I love earthy colors and these are the embodiment of that and the materials speak for themselves, this is easily a go to pair for any season

1400JJ2 - I've taking this pair all over and they are still in great shape, this is my favorite 1400 shoe and the comfort of them makes the model one of my favorites alongside the 990, I'm glad I have a backup and I wouldn't mind a third pair in these

Those 1500s are slick. The BGT is one of my all time favorites

Wanted to start a top 3 with @niketalk13 a few days ago and just picked mine. Went with a personal tone on it instead of heat (I have little heat anyways).

First pair is the Concepts collab Regatta. I rarely stray from the main styles (1500,1600,997,998) but I really loved this colorway and model. I wear them regularly and will probably need to double up soon.

Second pair is my barbershop 1600s (just ordered a second pair, may even find a third) my love for this pair came from my experiences in them. I just moved to Cincinnati with zero friends straight from college. Found a sweet local shop (shout out to Corporate). Copped these on a crazy sale (50 bucks). I didn't wear them for a while, but pulled them out on my first night out with a few new friends. I wore these shoes EVERY weekend out with what I call my best friends now. Lot of love in that pair.

Third pair is my 997gy. Do I even need to say why I love this pair? Sharp, can literally go with anything. I'm a fan of gray sneakers in the first place. I pull them out once or so a month.

Hope you guys post a top 3!
Great to see someones top three that isnt entirely based off of exclusivity and such. Also, i love corporate, great spot and even better people!

Back
Top Bottom