Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

but it isn't NB 
mean.gif
Thats true. However its very much NB related and whoever posted it probably thought it was interesting and some of the NB heads would like the link. 

sorry, didn't mean to overlook you being in canada. tend to be more us-centric when chatting on these types of forums. guys in the us dont have to worry. they will rubber stamp things from canada all day. ive bought articles of clothing made in japan through shops in canada valued over $200 without issue. never had to worry about marking as a gift and low value like when ordering from other international countries.

Word, that's why my overseas purchases go to the US first. 'laxed duty enforcement and cheap alcohol, god bless the US of A.

Congrats, I've been waiting for a good price in these, but can never catch a sale on a size 9.5. How much you end up dropping on these if you don't mind me asking?
Client of mine gave me a gift card to NB.com so I got them on there...

Le Sigh... The 998 J. Crew inferno in a 10.5 is like extinct. It's on the top of my want list.

Much like the Independence Day in size 10. Haven't seen a pair in months other Han one person in here who offered me a worn pair at a price I wasn't comfortable with.
250 shipped decent price on ds 2014 998 independence day?

I'd pay it in a heartbeat at this point.

Last edited:
Those 990's are looking superb. Are we supposed to just call if we want to reserve a pair? I did get the e-mail.

Those 990's are looking superb. Are we supposed to just call if we want to reserve a pair? I did get the e-mail.
If you got the e-mail, then yeah, just call them and they'll reserve your pair and ask you for your payment and shipping info. 

Back
Top Bottom