Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What do you guys think of this pair?
One of my favourite pairs from last year, especially since I was able to get them on discount. I was lucky to grab a pair. I was up at midnight on release day and didn't see that they had posted them yet, so I figured I would get up early in the morning and see if they were posted then. Luckily, I woke up at 3AM to pee and decided to check and see if they were up, and boom! Only a few sizes left, but luckily I was able to scoop up my size. 

I just picked up a pair of the Elite 1600LT from the Barbershop pack for well below retail and let me tell you, the quality on these is on point.  After rocking NB 991 and 992's years ago in college, these are my first NB's since and the quality and craftsmanship on these may get me back into the New Balance game.  The suede is so buttery soft and the leather tongue tag and soft leather inner lining is a nice touch.  All in all a High quality product from NB.  I am waiting for a pair of J Crew X NB 998 Dark Military's and am pumped to see the quality on those.  Excited to be back on the NB bandwagon.  Better late than never.

Last edited:
997DBR

They have been around the 160 mark for the last couple weeks. Some NT fam, including myself, copped for 124 shipped a couple weeks back with a sale and a code. 

I would not recommend passing. These are great. 

Last edited:

Hey guys i need info on this shoe and how much a ds size 11 is going to cost. Thanks in advance
collab 575 with mita and fame city. from like 5 or 6 years ago. i dont think many people liked these so i cant imagine they go for a lot. at the same time dont know anyone with them so it might be tough to find a pair for sale lol

What do you guys think of these? My mom was digging through her closet and gave me these, so I was pretty ecstatic. I was even surprised that she had a men's shoe that fit me. 

What do you guys think of these? My mom was digging through her closet and gave me these, so I was pretty ecstatic. I was even surprised that she had a men's shoe that fit me. 
Well besides the laces, Laces look og, can't tell by picture, nice find of the 998rp, do you know how she stumbled upon this pair? OG All?

Last edited:
I want to say the laces are OG. My mom said she purchased them at the Hagerstown Outlets awhile back for $30. 

** I also noticed it says Ortholite on the insole. Do all 998's have this? I apologize, never had a pair of these. 

I want to say the laces are OG. My mom said she purchased them at the Hagerstown Outlets awhile back for $30. 

** I also noticed it says Ortholite on the insole. Do all 998's have this? I apologize, never had a pair of these. 
not sure on this particular model, but no, some 998 pairs have different insoles

She might've purchased the insole separately herself.\

Condition is pretty good, congrats and you might get PMs with people trying to buy them off you

Appreciate all the insight man, thanks! I'll definitely be holding on to these though, haha. 

Sneaker stories like this definitely brings me the feels. These are definitely keepers.

I went to J Crew today and they had there most recent NB collab, I was pleasantly supprised. The dark green really pops, it has a super thick "Nap" to it, I've never seen suede like that before. Almost a rustic feel to them. Anyways there DOPE.

I went to J Crew today and they had there most recent NB collab, I was pleasantly supprised. The dark green really pops, it has a super thick "Nap" to it, I've never seen suede like that before. Almost a rustic feel to them. Anyways there DOPE.

What model is this?

Yea. There the 1400 but THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICS AT ALL. there almost a light vibrant olive, 3m heel tab. Someone on j crew had an almost identical review so I know its not me...anyways no size 13 I don't know what's up with that but I'm starting to see a trend in both Adidas and New Balance with no size 13

Back
Top Bottom