Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys which 997 was more limited the rose 997 or luxury goods 997? Thanks in advance
when the rose released, someone posted the production numbers, which added up to around 3K.  not sure if that was factual or not... but the rose was exclusive to concepts, and the orange pair was sold everywhere. 

I just have a quick question about Kellys Running Warehouse. I'm going to order the M998GY but they are on preorder until April 9, 2015 in my size 7.5. Is this correct? When I add them to my cart its charging me only $99.99. This sounds like a great deal but I want to make sure I'm not just going to be left hanging until then before they tell me it was a price mistake or worst yet they aren't getting them at all. 

Thanks in advance.

Also I just added a coupon code for $15 off bringing it down to $84.97. Too good to be true?

Last edited:
I placed an order last week ^ with paypal.. they canceled because paypal only can hold an authorization for 28 days.  So you might want to wait a bit if you're paying with paypal.

I just have a quick question about Kellys Running Warehouse. I'm going to order the M998GY but they are on preorder until April 9, 2015 in my size 7.5. Is this correct? When I add them to my cart its charging me only $99.99. This sounds like a great deal but I want to make sure I'm not just going to be left hanging until then before they tell me it was a price mistake or worst yet they aren't getting them at all. 

Thanks in advance.

Also I just added a coupon code for $15 off bringing it down to $84.97. Too good to be true?

That's how much I paid for mine from there last summer. Used PayPal and they never ended up charging me.....still to this day, waiting for that charge :lol:

Best bet is just to enter the product code in Google and you'll probably find an overseas online store with them still in stock.
M1500GMB
M1500GMN
M1500FPK

Happy hunting.
It can't hurt! 1500s are quickly becoming my favorite model, I'm just trying to track down the best releases of the past year. Thanks man!

Thanks for the heads up. Does anyone know where I can get them (998gy or 988ch) in a size 7.5 for a decent price and in stock. I saw Extra Butter has them but they are a little high at $180. Again thanks in advance.

Is there a difference in the quality? I'm thinking of grabbing a pair too 

I love my pair. I bought it at the time since prices for the 997 were still high and I just wanted an all grey NB.

At this point, I would recommend tracking down a 997 for the low and copping that. Actual real pebbled leather on the tongue. Not saying that the 998GY isn't good, because it is, but the 997 is a clear cut winner. Which can be had for a little more than the 998 at this point

997gy for the low? never/impossible...

when i saw the 998gy in person i couldn't really tell any difference besides the 1)slim sole 2)bullet vs toe puff 3) that back 'cup' area was a little different grey

997gy for the low? never/impossible...

when i saw the 998gy in person i couldn't really tell any difference besides the 1)slim sole 2)bullet vs toe puff 3) that back 'cup' area was a little different grey
997GY was going for $120 at one point 
wink.gif

I don't suppose anyone has a working code for Premier or Feature they'd like to share? Vip1411 and pr1520 are both cashed. Looking to finally pick up the 997dbr's.

I don't suppose anyone has a working code for Premier or Feature they'd like to share? Vip1411 and pr1520 are both cashed. Looking to finally pick up the 997dbr's.
Bummer. I was hoping that Premier code would never stop working. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom