Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got caught in the rain in my wings + horns
mean.gif

any tips on how to clean these?
What do they look like? I can't imagine rain harmed an almost totally black sneaker that much...

Guys I just ordered the new balance 1500 gentlemen pack off end clothing for 195$ plus 11.95$ shipping
Will I be charged custom fees once they arrive to Texas ?

Guys I just ordered the new balance 1500 gentlemen pack off end clothing for 195$ plus 11.95$ shipping
Will I be charged custom fees once they arrive to Texas ?

This is where it gets sticky. I believe anything under $200 (I actually think its $250) you're fine. I've never really figured out if shipping gets included. I'm thinking you should be good if they go by the value of the actual product in this case the shoe. Sorry for the answer but not the answer response.

This is where it gets sticky. I believe anything under $200 (I actually think its $250) you're fine. I've never really figured out if shipping gets included. I'm thinking you should be good if they go by the value of the actual product in this case the shoe. Sorry for the answer but not the answer response.

Thanks for answering , now I'm nervous :smh:
I hope I don't have to pay custom fees because the price i paid right now for these beauties is not too bad and way better than resale if you can even find a pair !

Just came from this punk ***** NB outlet in Va.......nothing but dark grey 576s and the black national parks 996 for $119. Hyped myself up for nothing

For 296 shopped
The new J Crew NB 990's look great. To me, all J crew NB releases are usually fire (especially the 998's) but I just can't get over the $190 price tag ($20-30 over the 998's).
I feel you but i just grabbed both 990's for $296 shipped. Great deal.

Last edited:
hoping someone can help me out, im looking for the 997dte in 11 or 11.5, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I thought I liked the Cobblestones better from the pictures, but the Indigo flames >. The suede on them is insanely smooth. Definitely happy with both pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom