Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

EnZN7tvh.jpg

Got these in today, suede is top notch, even among Made in USA. The Vibram outsole was a very welcome surprise.

Yea I'm pretty excited, they come in today. I wouldn't mind seeing someone use the 996 for a collab. I think this model has a lot of potential.
I *think* it was mentioned that Blends is doing a Made in USA 996 collab a while back, but I'm not sure and no pictures have sourced, so don't quote me! 

EnZN7tvh.jpg

Got these in today, suede is top notch, even among Made in USA. The V
ibram outsole was a very welcome surprise.
bro i just got my indigos today as well. My cobblestones come tomorrow the materials are crazy on these and the comfort is the best i have felt on any new balance and i have 998's,997's,1500's,1600's,580's plus others and these are the most comfortable

Last edited:
Yea I'm pretty excited, they come in today. I wouldn't mind seeing someone use the 996 for a collab. I think this model has a lot of potential.

Yes, 996 does has a lot of potential. I'm already looking for another pair, maybe the m996cps if they ever make it to The US. Let me know if you find them as confortable as i do.

Yes, 996 does has a lot of potential. I'm already looking for another pair, maybe the m996cps if they ever make it to The US. Let me know if you find them as confortable as i do.

Yea they're pretty comfortable. Although I think the 998 and 997 have more cushioning.

I meant cobblestone not cobblepot. Lol
Thanks
honestly the indigos are unbelievable. No mesh on them at all. The smell of them out the box is crazy too. As i stated i bought my ondigos first and then decided on the cobbles. Plus i got mine for $140 each so the price was right as well

honestly the indigos are unbelievable. No mesh on them at all. The smell of them out the box is crazy too. As i stated i bought my ondigos first and then decided on the cobbles. Plus i got mine for $140 each so the price was right as well

Lucky you bud with the price. I have this 20% code that they gave me so I'm gonna check it out.

Back
Top Bottom