Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Baitme.com and PYS.com 20% off (more like 30% off in some areas if you're not paying tax) w/ code EASTER20

WARNING: No BS, took over an hour mobile to check out between the pages loading slow or failures; desktop was no better either.

Trying to lace up my JPs and ran into a bit of a problem
mean.gif
Wow. 

Copped CCF and full bloom GT2 for 240 shipped
nthat.gif

Thanks @Fahqu001
No worries. I'm all about that discount. Too bad they didn't have my size in the GTIIs. Smallest I saw was a 10 and I wear a 9.5 ...
frown.gif
 Wish you could have caught that Blkmkt.us deal. Got the GLVs 50% off 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got my order in from Groovy Shoes, but pretty pissed at how they arrived. Shoes were dry, but were definitely tried on. The NB tag was cut from the shoe as well. Wrote them an email and hoping they can refund the shipping fees at least.

For those who are interested, Bait is having a 20% off site wide discount with code EASTER20. I purchased the CCFs for $160 shipped, but it took about 10-15min to get the site to load up and check out. I didn't realize Bait's site is now 100x worse than it already was. 
mean.gif

About the boxing from Groovy and the cut tag - terrible.

But not sure what you can really do about shoes being tried on?  Obviously prefer them completely DS, but it's a shoe store after all.

What are these? 998...? Also Is that the true color of them?
998AH, I touched them up a little so the actual color is a little lighter. They're kinda similar shade to the pool blues but in a mint color

Complete impulse buy on eBay lol probably overpaid for them so I kinda regret it but oh well

About the boxing from Groovy and the cut tag - terrible.

But not sure what you can really do about shoes being tried on?  Obviously prefer them completely DS, but it's a shoe store after all.
Yea, I don't really mind that as long as they aren't messed up in the process of being tried on. I'm just upset about the shipping. The lady called me back within 5min of my email and said she'll speak to FedEx to get my refund because they shouldn't be treating packages like that. She also said Groovy Shoes does offer double boxing with an extra fee because of the way the weight works up there in Canada. Even with my paper wrapped package, they paid an extra $10CAD on top of what I paid ($20CAD) for it to be shipped. Maybe it's time to revamp their site and clarify things for future customers, this way they can avoid the hassle of their current issues and get on with more important things like sales.

998AH, I touched them up a little so the actual color is a little lighter. They're kinda similar shade to the pool blues but in a mint color

Complete impulse buy on eBay lol probably overpaid for them so I kinda regret it but oh well
Ahhh thanks. They look super good imo. I checked some regular pics on google and they are still pretty vibrant. 

Last edited:
Yeah I already checked it out. END has them for $169 US + $11 shipping so it comes out to the same. Thats why I'm hoping for a coupon on END.

Edit:
Just checked Hanon. Unfortunately none are my size  (9.5-11.5) but they are 119 euros which is about $130 US on there.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M577FW/new-balance-flying-the-flag-m577fw
You are the man! I'm about to cop a size us 9.5! It's coming out to 125 shipped! Thank you so much!!!!

EDIT: it's actually 154 I converted from euros to dollars when it's actually Pounds. [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom