Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Un-ds these for today. Went .5 up and they fit fine with a little room.

THANK YOU!!!! I have them being shipped to a friend in Canada and they will ship them to me. REPPED!
Awesome! I see you were looking for a 10.5. I probably grabbed the last 10.5 on Boxing Day and was certain that that was the last pair they had. Was surprised to see those 11's today and was gonna double up had they been a 10–10.5. Congrats on the cop!

Awesome! I see you were looking for a 10.5. I probably grabbed the last 10.5 on Boxing Day and was certain that that was the last pair they had. Was surprised to see those 11's today and was gonna double up had they been a 10–10.5. Congrats on the cop!
Thanks again! I would have preferred a 10.5, but 11's will work. Unfortunately, they wouldn't ship them to the states, so I have them being shipped to a friend in Toronto, who is going to ship them to me. I asked the manager why they still had that pair sitting around and she didn't seem to have any clue. Oh well! I'm stoked!

Quick question, fellas.

Are there any NB outlet stores in the Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or San Diego areas?

Much appreciated for any help. :nerd:

-Drew

Quick question, fellas.

Are there any NB outlet stores in the Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or San Diego areas?

Much appreciated for any help.
nerd.gif

-Drew
There's two in Vegas. Hook it up if you find anything good in sz 9.
happy.gif
I'm in NY too

Quick question, fellas.

Much appreciated for any help. :nerd:

-Drew

There's two in Vegas. Hook it up if you find anything good in sz 9.:D I'm in NY too

Repped. :smokin

You happen to have the addresses, brother? My rents are out there in LV, I don't mind asking them to do pick ups if anything #NTfam. :smokin

-Drew

Repped.
smokin.gif

You happen to have the addresses, brother? My rents are out there in LV, I don't mind asking them to do pick ups if anything #NTfam.
smokin.gif

-Drew
Sorry I don't but you can google it and def find it. If I remember correct there's one in North and one in South but I could be wrong. Someone grabbed me a pair of 1400SBs there for like 44 bucks

Hi. My first post here... I recently bought my first Made in USA New Balance, the 997PR from the recent restock at the http://thenextdoor.fr/. This is my second pair of NB (second to 999 from Barber shop pack) and I was really expecting a perfectly made shoe because of the Made in USA tag. And when I got them in hands I was kinda bummed because they had a glue stain and some other faults (see pictures). So my question now is was I expecting too much or was I really unlucky and got a bad pair or what? Thanks for the help!

Got my order in from Groovy Shoes, but pretty pissed at how they arrived. Shoes were dry, but were definitely tried on. The NB tag was cut from the shoe as well. Wrote them an email and hoping they can refund the shipping fees at least.

:smh:

Started to order from them, but glad I ordered from ebay.

Last edited:

Hi. My first post here... I recently bought my first Made in USA New Balance, the 997PR from the recent restock at the http://thenextdoor.fr/. This is my second pair of NB (second to 999 from Barber shop pack) and I was really expecting a perfectly made shoe because of the Made in USA tag. And when I got them in hands I was kinda bummed because they had a glue stain and some other faults (see pictures). So my question now is was I expecting too much or was I really unlucky and got a bad pair or what? Thanks for the help!
To be frank, your shoes look fine. Just because they're "Made in USA" is no guarantee of perfection. They're manufactured, there are quality standards, and they're definitely not perfect. It's a fallacy to assume that everything made in America is "perfect" or quality. I buy American shoes (and specifically, NBs) because I believe in supporting the heritage of American manufacturing, which these days means decent pay, good conditions, and more pride in the craft, since it was inherently made slower than East Asian factories. For me, it's also buying local. If you're seriously unhappy with your shoes, get in touch with NBs customer support and I'm sure they'd help you out but you still have a fantastic shoe, regardless. 

Back
Top Bottom