Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yo verse you wouldn't happen to be in a group on Facebook about asics

i sure am! asics/nb/nike running or something like that
copped the other pair in the farmers markets today, now i have the set!
hq photo of just this shoe: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b...ll sneakers/new balance/farmersmarketblue.jpg

Last edited:
New Balance killing my bank account lately! Anyone have info on the M998GNR release? Feature had em, but way above retail. Is it a limited release? I need to hold off for wider release at retail if possible.

New Balance killing my bank account lately! Anyone have info on the M998GNR release? Feature had em, but way above retail. Is it a limited release? I need to hold off for wider release at retail if possible.
hold off, it's all pre-orders and people who got their stock early, just wait, premier and other places will have them and will be cheaper

Thanks for the info. you got that off their twitter? anyone know where these will be releasing in nyc? online? i want these things so bad and i dont even know why. currently #1 on my most wanted list
yup, straight from Sneaker Freaker's Twitter

cant believe seals are still on packers. guess everyone that regulars here and wanted a pair, got a pair. and those who only check the thread for the next hyped release will have missed out.

Last edited:
^^The seals re-released so many time so i guess most of the people that actually wanted them, got them, but i wish the alpines would have more re-releases like this

Packers have them in-store only.

give them a call and maybe theyll do phone order,

$130

^^The seals re-released so many time so i guess most of the people that actually wanted them, got them, but i wish the alpines would have more re-releases like this

yea i 2nd that. even on their rerelease... none popped up on feebay in my size. :smh: its going to be a while till i find it at a 1/2 decent price.

anyone got a pic of the west nyc's with the black laces in? I think i like those laces more but i would like to see them in.

Hahaha well between mainly NB, AJ, and saucony... roughly around 15 pairs bought last month 
mean.gif

Still need seals (size 13
mean.gif
) and the Alpines in same size 
mean.gif
 So I know my spending isn't done, Oh I cant forget the 2 pairs of NB in the mail. Custom 574 and the 990 30th anniv.

If those Toothpaste were a 13 I would jump lol I have an addiction 

Back
Top Bottom