Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mehhhhhhhh, I am lukewarm on both Selle Francaise and Beauty and Youth.  Prior B&Y release was far better, and they are damn near impossible to get anyway.  Selle Francaise kinda reminds me of the Concepts releases of two years ago. Not a huge fan of brown with red accents colorways.  The suede looks like it will be buttery though.    

On another note, a buddy of mine is looking for the 990 Anniversary in a size 10.  Any suggestions (other than Feebay) at this point?     

^Those 990 30th Anniversary's are gonna get tougher to find as each day passes.  Most stores did in-store only and sold out.  The only option I know of is ebay but I'm sure there are others on here that can provide more help than me.

clicked on the email as soon as it popped up..***** corny 
mean.gif

^^ hahaha people only see 1/4th of the shoe and they bought it already, granted you can get the idea of the shoe but still, that's lame though, I wasn't planning on buying them anyways. I'm sure they'll have a regular release too

^^ hahaha people only see 1/4th of the shoe and they bought it already, granted you can get the idea of the shoe but still, that's lame though, I wasn't planning on buying them anyways. I'm sure they'll have a regular release too

Looks like it is army green where the originals were grey...I prefer the grey...

the color scheme is obvious 

the color scheme is obvious 
.... I guess

Anyways, the email says "Your chance at the BB X NB II before anyone else" so that basically says that there'll be another regular release. I like the camo BB have there, that bowtie is 
pimp.gif
. I have iguana roshes and the olive farmers pack, no green shoes are needed at the moment, wish they popped something else than 574s too

OTH said they have a size 13 instore/online for the new balance 990 30th aniv shoe, I couldn't find it but I'd give them a call if you want them

514-499-1021

clicked on the email as soon as it popped up..***** corny :smh:

Don't worry. The pre-order is for only one pair (002 of 176). Only $776.00. Haha!

Looks like it is army green where the originals were grey...I prefer the grey...
Agreed. Not hard to get a feel of the overall look, but the grey colorway is definitely better and more casually-appealing in my opinion...

Last edited:
Don't worry. The pre-order is for only one pair (002 of 176). Only $776.00. Haha!

love it how i wake up for work on the west coast only to see the pre-order email sent 10 minutes before i woke up and its sold out.

haha yea i saw that same $776.00... i was like a deagle better come with the shoes for that price.

Agreed. Not hard to get a feel of the overall look, but the grey colorway is definitely better and more casually-appealing in my opinion...
oh damn what?? lol

eek.gif

ok, these are dope. might be my top three purchases this year. i think its simplicity is what makes them so appealing to me. everything about them is pretty much perfect but my favorite parts are the single layer "N" and the large "NB" on the tongue...

Last edited:
ok, these are dope. might be my top three purchases this year. i think its simplicity is what makes them so appealing to me. everything about them is pretty much perfect but my favorite parts are the single layer "N" and the large "NB" on the tongue...
looks good! will be a few days before my pairs arrive.
what's your take on the sizing?

Back
Top Bottom