Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No way am I paying resell for those CNPTS x NB so I'm thinking about copping these "UN-BOSTON" custom..... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
It's not even worth it to customize these. Do you really like the colorway that much?

Wow, glad I asked before I pulled the trigger. The NB logo on the heel looked bigger than on authentic pairs so I kinda got suspicious. No description on the invoice too.

More pics
$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

It's not even worth it to customize these. Do you really like the colorway that much?
Yeah I thought it was a dope colorway when I first saw them... 

Then I found out they were only 96 pairs releasing... 

If I could get one of "CUSTOM15" promo, I'll cop these in a heartbeat.. 

Ah. I was going to mention there was a pair on ebay that i noticed, but when I looked at the listing it's the pics you just posted. 

Just saw that too. No original box and no mention whatsoever that they're authentic...

Last edited:
So I guess I'm the only one that isn't feeling those J Crews uncustomized? Colorway has a Oshkosh feel to them lol. Hopefully those Nighthawks are dope.

So I guess I'm the only one that isn't feeling those J Crews uncustomized? Colorway has a Oshkosh feel to them lol. Hopefully those Nighthawks are dope.
Your not alone I'm not really feeling them.. It's the colour combo it's just doing nothing for me

@mykoh As a disclaimer, I don't know how or where she found these for me - but if you get in contact with a J. Crew personal stylist, they can search store inventories for their New Balance collabs. It never hurts to ask! Hope this helps someone here find a pair they are looking for. (Oh yeah - I asked about Independence Days in my size, but no dice)

@mykoh As a disclaimer, I don't know how or where she found these for me - but if you get in contact with a J. Crew personal stylist, they can search store inventories for their New Balance collabs. It never hurts to ask! Hope this helps someone here find a pair they are looking for. (Oh yeah - I asked about Independence Days in my size, but no dice)

Thanks for the info. I was going to order when I saw 136 but she said they were 180 plus tax and that the promo codes would not apply to footwear so I decided to pass

seen somebody selling these on fb groups. upcoming 997 releases i think
Top burg ones look like the 997CRG. Not sure what the bottom are though. Both look real good.

Still waiting for the 997CGB. Absolutely need those.

Just wanted to drop an update regarding J. Crew.

I called about Infernos, they couldn't find my 8.5 but were able to put my on a "30 day must have" list where if they somehow find a pair they'll send them to me automatically. 

Also inquired about the Hilltop Blues. Not sure where @kinggeorge5273  gets his info from, but the lady I spoke with had barely any information on them, only that they'll release in June. No confirmed price yet and no mention of production numbers, but I was able to place a preorder. 

Just wanted to drop an update regarding J. Crew.

I called about Infernos, they couldn't find my 8.5 but were able to put my on a "30 day must have" list where if they somehow find a pair they'll send them to me automatically. 

Also inquired about the Hilltop Blues. Not sure where @kinggeorge5273  gets his info from, but the lady I spoke with had barely any information on them, only that they'll release in June. No confirmed price yet and no mention of production numbers, but I was able to place a preorder. 
It's always a crapshoot when you e-mail/call J. Crew. Some employees know much more than others, while others are completely clueless. I e-mailed them about pre-ordering the hilltop blues and the guy said he would e-mail me back with information on them. When he e-mailed me back he said they were releasing in June and there was no way I could place a pre-order for them at this time. 
frown.gif

Last edited:

It's always a crapshoot when you e-mail/call J. Crew. Some employees know much more than others, while others are completely clueless. I e-mailed them about pre-ordering the hilltop blues and the guy said he would e-mail me back with information on them. When he e-mailed me back he said they were releasing in June and there was no way I could place a pre-order for them at this time. 
frown.gif

Try calling, I've always had more luck that way. My point about the other guy was that he's often wrong about his info despite swearing that it's legit. He's been off before, and he also claimed these Hilltop Blues were actually the Nighthawks a few pages back. He seems to love making up ridiculous production numbers.

Last edited:

Try calling, I've always had more luck that way. My point about the other guy was that he's often wrong about his info despite swearing that it's legit. He's been off before, and he are the only person with accurate info. Everyone can't be as perfect all the time like you LMAO claimed these Hilltop Blues were actually the Nightha

wks a few pages back. He seems to love making up ridiculous production numbers.
I Dont recall making up anything for one. I was basing my statement on the infothat was given to me by a jcrew stylist. When I said 30 pairs in size 11 that was told to me. Wtf is the point of making up a number. And also when I confused the hilltop with the nighthawk it was a error. Some people like you seem like you like to make it seem like your info is the end all be all. Sorry everyone can't be as perfect as you all the time (yeah right)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom