Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today...

@JWOLFE  awesome! Too bad nothing is in my size. Got psyched when I saw the 998BT and 1300NW but no luck. 

Repped for the lookout though.

Figure I'd give you guys the homie hookup here first before we post it on Instagram, at UBIQ we are doing an additional 30% off already sale items in the link below. They are all New Balances and Asics. Best sale in a while considering what models are available. 

http://www.ubiqlife.com/special-promotions.html?p=1

Fantastic, was finally able to double up on the 998BT, my favorite GR from last year. Good looks

I really wish they had the 998BT in my size.... but I was able to cop the 1300TT and the M801AT (for hiking this summer.) Anyone have any 801's and can comment on the sizing?

Last edited:
Mad jelly. Been looking for the 998BT but can't find my size. :frown:
There's an 11.5 12 and 13 still up on groovyshoes.ca, not sure if that helps you and the price isn't as good, but still worth it imo. They got slept on after the jcrew independence days, these are better after you switch out the stock laces

There's an 11.5 12 and 13 still up on groovyshoes.ca, not sure if that helps you and the price isn't as good, but still worth it imo. They got slept on after the jcrew independence days, these are better after you switch out the stock laces
I'm a 9 so no luck there. Thanks for trying though.

those of you looking to join new balance groups on facebook really need to up your searching skills.

1) type in new balance in facebook search bar

2) sort by groups

3) join unlimited amount of new balance groups to your heart's desire

Back
Top Bottom