Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The 1400CH is looking amazing but $200 amazing? What do you all think? I'm in at a sale price.

Last edited:
quick question.. looking to buy my first pair of new balances and was wondering how the NB mint green 996 guitar pack fit? 

can someone please tell me how 996's fit? looking to buy the pistachio colored pair.. any help would be appreciated..

can someone please tell me how 996's fit? looking to buy the pistachio colored pair.. any help would be appreciated..

They run pretty much true to size or .5 big. They tend to stretch after a few wears. So if you like a tighter fit size down .5 or go TTS for a looser/normal fit.

^^ thanks guys.. looking for a snug fit so i think the size 10 would be better than going with the 10.5

anybody on these boards know how the mrl996ew fit/feel in hand etc etc. sitting on numerous websites thinking about copping.

One reason this thread is among the best of all NT. Thoughtful and plentiful responses!! Thanks, guys. Nice shot of those 1500s BTW, they look great, convinced to buy them now actually..

I know you get a dust bag with the anniversary ones but tbh, i dont think theres much difference.......

Quality on the ANN is far better than the NG.

The anniversary's have leather lining if I'm not mistaken

577ANN also has different mesh, better shape, OG insole and the plastic encap on the side by the ankle.

Today:

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/admerr/media/15D4F394-FBB9-47CE-B72B-0138AE5F5F0D.jpg.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom