Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hate to be Oscar the Grouch but this thread (aside from the greatness of #officecarpetfriday) has become an incessant size inquiry of recent weeks.

There's an extremely helpful size survey available. If you can't get an answer from the search....PM someone you see posting on a regular basis. I don't even care if you Shoot me a PM.

Hate to be Oscar the Grouch but this thread (aside from the greatness of #officecarpetfriday) has become an incessant size inquiry of recent weeks.

There's an extremely helpful size survey available. If you can't get an answer from the search....PM someone you see posting on a regular basis. I don't even care if you Shoot me a PM.

Or simply take 20-30 minutes going back 50 or so pages back. They'll eventually stumble on their same question and see it answered.

But every once in a while I jump in here and answer a sizing question.

Walter..

copped both the mint and white/grey 996's today.. cant wait until they come in.. hope i like them in person. ill share on feet pics when they come in.

Or simply take 20-30 minutes going back 50 or so pages back. They'll eventually stumble on their same question and see it answered.

But every once in a while I jump in here and answer a sizing question.

Walter..
not even necessary, their is in fact a search bar that will do that for you lol.

not even necessary, their is in fact a search bar that will do that for you lol.

Just goes to show there are a number of options before posting any sizing questions to find the answers.
But they're always asked, and we're always more than happy to answer them here. At least the thread regulars I've come to know, I've just been away for a few months. But it's always a trend, this thread does become unbearable when a collab is releasing.

Walter..

Is it weird that I get excited about lacing up a new pair for the first time?

These look sick in every pic I see. I wasn't too into them at first but the more I look at them the more I want them! Hopefully I can grab them on disco soon

Not weird at all, I do, and I'm sure every one else here gets giddy too!

With Memorial Day weekend coming up, we may just be able to do just that, I'll be buying CCF's and DOL's!

Walter..

With Memorial Day weekend coming up, we may just be able to do just that, I'll be buying CCF's and DOL's!

Walter..
I've got my fingers crossed for some solid memorial day deals!

Walter..

I've got my fingers crossed for some solid memorial day deals!
Well...hope you hungry then cuz.  25% off on PYS.com with "memday25off".

Last edited:
So i visited my local outlets this weekend and I was so happy to see they built a new balance store there, brand new!!

check out what they have just sitting there on the shelves 
nthat.gif

Seems lik most of the new shoes are not on there now.  PYS.  Unless there is another way to search for them on their site.

Ah.  Just search the DOL or shoe number works.  Everything I want is out in 11.5/12.

Last edited:

So i visited my local outlets this weekend and I was so happy to see they built a new balance store there, brand new!!

check out what they have just sitting there on the shelves 
nthat.gif
Damn man, this is like my dream.  I am only missing the M997GY from all the 997 so far, if you revisit this shop and could help me out please give me a PM!  

Thanks. Looks like ebay is better option now though.

Also, does anyone have the tour de miami's? Just wondering how the quality is and if they are worth retail or not.
I picked them up on sale from NRML a few months ago, nice shoe, the one piece upper is pretty neat. Don't think I'd want them for anything more than retail, even that would be pushing it.

I picked them up on sale from NRML a few months ago, nice shoe, the one piece upper is pretty neat. Don't think I'd want them for anything more than retail, even that would be pushing it.
It creases easy and takes on odd shape when you put pressure on the toe area as you walk. I have a narrow foot so theres SO much area at the toebox and this prolly contributes to the odd shape when walking. thicker/fuller/fatter feet would prolly do the toebox some justice. I'm a bit disappointed in the shape, but the colorway is very DOPE. def wouldn't pay over retail.

It creases easy and takes on odd shape when you put pressure on the toe area as you walk. I have a narrow foot so theres SO much area at the toebox and this prolly contributes to the odd shape when walking. thicker/fuller/fatter feet would prolly do the toebox some justice. I'm a bit disappointed in the shape, but the colorway is very DOPE. def wouldn't pay over retail.
I forgot about that, but yeah the toebox can get a little weird.  Well executed colorway. Rollbar >> REVlite tho

Thanks guys! CW looks sick but I was concerned about the shape. Something about 580's just seems strange to me.

Back
Top Bottom