Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Am I dumb or is there nowhere to choose my size?
I e-mailed the seller about it earlier, but they never responded back. The whole thing seems odd to me... His feedback doesn't show that he's sold any sneakers before and how do they have them listed at such a low price?

I e-mailed the seller about it earlier, but they never responded back. The whole thing seems odd to me... His feedback doesn't show that he's sold any sneakers before and how do they have them listed at such a low price?
Yep, plus no other pictures. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. I'll hold off for now. 

Drooling at the outlet shot of all those 997s at the outlet. Can someone help me out with a 997GY in a 9.5 from these outlets?!

Last edited:
I messaged that seller also, he's currently selling other random assortment of sneakers... hopefully he gets back to us... need them DOL's...

I messaged that seller also, he's currently selling other random assortment of sneakers... hopefully he gets back to us... need them DOL's...
Definitely. I had to pass last month when a seller on ebay had a lot of sizes for $130 shipped... $120 shipped would be ideal!

So i visited my local outlets this weekend and I was so happy to see they built a new balance store there, brand new!!

check out what they have just sitting there on the shelves :nthat:

How much for an 8.5 997gy? If you are willing to go check it out again? Tired of wearing my 9.5s lol.

MOST NB outlets have em for $170. factor in tax, shipping and PPI fees, and realistically, you're looking at $190-200... Not too far off of ebay prices fyi...

Ill try to hook some more ntfam up once i hear they are on sale.

giphy.gif

Also these outlets kicks just been sitting there. They should drop in price eventually and that's when ill strike (since i ooped all my outlet pairs).

Ill try to hook some more ntfam up once i hear they are on sale.
same thing guys Ill keep checking for them to decrease, all those 997s I showed u in my pic are discounted $20 but the GY and Navy are still full retail

Fosho, disco bbq cookout. I'll be waiting. Just grabbed the 998cels from feature for 25% plus free shipping. They'll probably go down even lower though. My first 998.

Back
Top Bottom