Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hi guys, anyone know some Canadian sites that have New Balances? edit: other than deadstock :tongue:

Last edited:
Much appreciated, repped 
happy.gif

^ No problem. Groovy runs a good coupon code every once in a while too. There's been some steals to be had in the past. Hopefully we'll see another good one soon from them.

^ No problem. Groovy runs a good coupon code every once in a while too. There's been some steals to be had in the past. Hopefully we'll see another good one soon from them.
Do they give out coupon codes via newsletter?  Or they email past online customers?

Grail achieved boys! They aren't deadstock but the price I paid was was the come up of the year :smile: 

Fantastic! Well done bro, I have yet to find a pair in my size.

Just got these in, very happy with the oneness sale over the weekend. They look great in person. They're competing with the PR's for my favorite 997 so far.

The grey box...is this replacing the blue NB box?

Walter..

what retailers will be getting the m997gy2? i havent bought a new baance since my concept rose, and im pumped for these and dont want to miss out

what retailers will be getting the m997gy2? i havent bought a new baance since my concept rose, and im pumped for these and dont want to miss out
GRs definitely sit dude, you could probably pick it up on sale..

also those of you talking cnotes/tannerys on the other page.. please tell size 8ers to stop charging $450+. i hate my size. everyone's greedy

Basically, I put the shoe tree inside then put pretty much water on the toe box suede then made a press-massage with my iron... et voilà!
So confused that people will pay $300 for these and still have to go thru this process. Sounds crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom