Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They are super good on feet. Suede is amazing on them and they look so good in person. I wear a size 9 in 997/998/1500 and went with the same size in these and they fit perfect. I would highly recommend picking them up man.
Some people say made in U.S. is better than UK made but these are on the same level imo. Get them!
I've been looking at the 577FW too, probably will purchase them but anyway US NB is better than UK NB except the more premium UK pairs such as the flying the flag pack or the gentleman 1500s etc, US NB = Premium UK NB

I've been looking at the 577FW too, probably will purchase them but anyway US NB is better than UK NB except the more premium UK pairs such as the flying the flag pack or the gentleman 1500s etc, US NB = Premium UK NB
Didn't know that. These were the first UK made pair I ever bought and I was blown away when I saw them so I was kind of confused why people were saying that.
Anyways I'm actually thinking about doubling up on these. They are too good but can get up pretty easily due to the light cw.

Have to respectfully disagree. Plenty of UK NB's that are on par if not better thsn US pairs. Both sides of the pond have their own respective models. Some of my favorite pairs are 577's from 2003-2009. The UK anniversary models (576 & 577) are tip top as well.

Wassup ntfam. Little Friday night tidbit for y'all. Birdie on my shoulder told me new balance 998 will be customizable next week. Several materials (suede included) and good pallet of colors.
No ******* way. You're just messing with us right?

Wassup ntfam. Little Friday night tidbit for y'all. Birdie on my shoulder told me new balance 998 will be customizable next week. Several materials (suede included) and good pallet of colors.

Pretty excited to see what options we'll get. :pimp:

Walter..

Last edited:
If this is true, these have to cost about $200-220 considering the price of the 990 customs...and I will still do it.

Have to respectfully disagree. Plenty of UK NB's that are on par if not better thsn US pairs. Both sides of the pond have their own respective models. Some of my favorite pairs are 577's from 2003-2009. The UK anniversary models (576 & 577) are tip top as well.
But current UK NB models just aren't up to that standard now unfortunately... Aside from the 577FW, the shape on the 577 is horrid

@Hobocide  for a list of NB retailers, including OTH and NRML, which weren't previously mentioned, here's the post that's always in @niketalk13's sig:

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930

Another couple Canadian retailers not in there are:

http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/new-balance

https://www.bluebuttonshop.com/shops/brands.php?&b=NEW&gender=M&page=ALL

and obviously

http://www.newbalance.ca/mens/classics/shoes/106000,en_CA,sc.html

@JordDiem  I regret the hell out of not grabbing those Flying the Flag 1500s from the New Balance site when that ebates code was stacked with the 10% off...not sure anywhere's gonna have them at a much better price in North America, they seem to only still be available in a few places.

I definitely also prefer made in USA over made in UK most of the time, but this Flying the Flag pack is crazy quality (though I'm not at all fond of the CT300s, just look meh to me, don't love the shape)

But current UK NB models just aren't up to that standard now unfortunately... Aside from the 577FW, the shape on the 577 is horrid

I definitely agree with you in regards to the 1500 and 577 toe puffs. Hopefully they're still working on the improvements. The 577 anniversary did have a much better shape than most other recent 577's.

Good God. Great news and repped. My wallets going to take a beating next week.

nerd.gif

Does anyone know what year these M1300CLs are from? Seller says late 90s. Also, if they are DS are the sole just going to crumble?

Last edited:
^If they are actually from the 90s, those midsoles will crumble if you even look at them too hard.   Forget about wearing them...

Back
Top Bottom