Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#officecarpetfriday had to go with a 998 for this glorious day

so many of us wore 998's at the office today. I love it.

as far as the 998 Custom talk goes, I need these things to happen that haven't previously been stated by New Balance

- Midsole changes is a must.

- The color stripe on the midsole needs to have color applications not dependent on the sole color

- We need some more colors, specifically I would like to see burgundy, forrest green, and some sort of obsidian/steel blue.

- The same colors need to be available for the mesh and suede perf option, specifically black

- A few more plastic colors

Last edited:

Nice workflow fellas

so many of us wore 998's at the office today. I love it.

as far as the 998 Custom talk goes, I need these things to happen that haven't previously been stated by New Balance

- Midsole changes is a must.

- The color stripe on the midsole needs to have color applications not dependent on the sole color

- We need some more colors, specifically I would like to see burgundy, forrest green, and some sort of obsidian/steel blue.

- The same colors need to be available for the mesh and suede perf option, specifically black

- A few more plastic colors
I need Purple and Pink to be available so I can do my 997.5 United Arrows rendition

The options are certainly lacking but i think thats a good move for NB. It will keep interest in thier GRs. Besides I cant even decide with these choices let alone more lol 

Waiting and hoping for a tan leather/nubuck (although perf suede would be alright too) to make myself a 998BTS

^^ greys and red/pinks are a great combo with lots of options. I have been messing with those as well. 

Back
Top Bottom