Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seriously... I haven't done a lick of work yet... and I strolled in late too. 
ohwell.gif
This is my life. Yesterday was my bday so i was out late...now this. Boss gonna be maaaad haha. 

This is my life. Yesterday was my bday so i was out late...now this. Boss gonna be maaaad haha. 
Happy belated! But yeah, to be honest, I haven't been on time for work in ages. I sit right outside of my bosses office, but luckily she's chill about it. 

we need burgundy!

So close to being a 998 Saturday Special

And if the colours were more subtle and you could get a yellow lining... Transit II

Happy belated! But yeah, to be honest, I haven't been on time for work in ages. I sit right outside of my bosses office, but luckily she's chill about it. 
Thanks brother! Mine as well. No complaints here. 

Pigeons anyone? Might go with this pair.

I love the lighter suede options and the designs you guys came up with, but I know my jean are going to stain them badly.  Sticking with a dark or black-based cw.

gonna be honest, I was hoping for more tan and brown options so I could pull off a WOEI colorway

I know you guys are knocking yourselves out with the 998's but they changed some options on the 574 as well. The toe mesh is not connected to the mesh by the ankle anymore, making available "____ toe" customs. I basically stumbled on this while designing it. The gum sole addition to the 574 is really catching my attention as well.

I know you guys are knocking yourselves out with the 998's but they changed some options on the 574 as well. The toe mesh is not connected to the mesh by the ankle anymore, making available "____ toe" customs. I basically stumbled on this while designing it. The gum sole addition to the 574 is really catching my attention as well.
They need to do this with the 998 toe/ankle mesh.

But thats pretty sick for 574's too.

Last edited:
I definitely agree. New Balance just gives their people what they want and I love it. I think they eventually will give that option with the 998 also.

Made some Mowabb inspired ones but I'm gonna upgrade to the perforated toebox to order them. It's true, if you're on mobile it's extremely choppy.
This right here is amazing.  Very true to the ispiration. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Last edited:
Sorry for all the pics by the way

I know the majority of these are simple but, here's what I've come up with, so far. 

Gradient pairs

Nice kicks 1600 inspired

Since I'll never be able to afford royal 1s and if they ever release again, they'll be backdoored.

Some Volcano inspired (I wish there was a burgundy)

Volcano - Salmon toe hybrids (A Hypebeast's wet dream - Perf Suede Version)

RF Ultramarine inspired

Back
Top Bottom