Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm looking at the promo pics of the blue 998 customs. The plastic parts on the collar and laces look pretty light, even almost a minty colour. Is that just from heavy filtering? The lighter grey options that are offered still look quite dark.

The 15 off 100 didnt work for me when i purchased the CCFs. Never hurts to try tho. PM me and ill send you a referral ebates link. Gives me a bonus 
happy.gif
I alreadty signed up a while ago. Just got an email today and notice NB was on there but never actually used it before.

For big footers (sz 13) looking for 998 custom:

I wrote back to NB asking that the matter be escalated and they responded:

"We understand the trouble and truly apologize.
I have logged your feedback for our product developers."

On IG, @newbalance tagged me back (and another dude asking about the same thing) and responded:

"We are working on your request about size 13. We apologize on the delay in response. Once we have heard back from our team, we will follow up!"

Hopefully, size 13 will return soon - but I'm not holding my breath.

Again, asking big footers to contact NB to make their disappointment known (http://www.newbalance.com/on/demand...ce_us2-Site/default/CustomerService-ContactUs).  It may seem pointless, however I used to work in CS management and an outpouring of feedback does help in getting things changed.  Squeaky wheel gets the grease and all.

Going to continue logging feedback over the lack of bigger sizes via social media.

I might do another pair at some point and was thinking of maybe doing a modified pair of infernos. First pair is as close as I could get to the OGs, second pair is tweaked a little and I can't decide which looks better

Finally Finished my pistachio toe 996's. Thanks to @denniscu  @ClarkWGrizwald  and @joelom

for your willingness to answer questions and for your inspiration, looking forward to my next pair.
Id recommend another coat of paint and dye to get a overall even look like a factory pair  would have. Either way great work on those for your first pair. Trial and error is king with customizing. Keep it up fam! 

On the phone with New Balance CS.  I'm trying to cancel my NB1 order (even though it's probably impossible, but I figured why not try).

Apparently there is an "interesting" note on my order that the product is sold out.  Now they are seeing if they can cancel it because of that.  Will update the post with what they say.

Updated - they can't cancel it. He's not sure what the sold out notation means. But they are getting made right now.

Last edited:

On the phone with New Balance CS.  I'm trying to cancel my NB1 order (even though it's probably impossible, but I figured why not try).

Apparently there is an "interesting" note on my order that the product is sold out.  Now they are seeing if they can cancel it because of that.  Will update the post with what they say.

Updated - they can't cancel it. He's not sure what the sold out notation means. But they are getting made right now.
Like an option you choose is sold out? 

I alreadty signed up a while ago. Just got an email today and notice NB was on there but never actually used it before.
Aight. I had to try for that referral bonus haha. NB usually has some of the best cash back percentages of any site. 

Sorry if these have been posted, but its the first time im seeing them. Super sick
smokin.gif
M997DCS. Such a beautiful shoe. There's a seller who has sizes 7-9.5 on ebay for ~ $190 shipped. Seller name acec201283

Last edited:

I wanted to know more about the Oyster Mesh color not the suede, also why is the Nimbus Cloud color not white online? Its so dark
I have oyster suede and Nimbus Cloud suede on a pair i ordered last week. Will def post when i get them to help everyones color questions out. I used the salmon color on the mesh part so im interested to see what that comes out like as well. 

I want to order a pair with an all one colored toe, but dont know what color to go with. I wish that part by the collar of the shoe was different than what the toe color you were picking was

Last edited:
I just really want to see what the colors look like in Person or better photos, confused as to why some colors look weird online

As a lions fan, I quite like these, would opt for mesh and no speckles, but very cool pair.

First/only pair I've made that I love enough to buy, probably won't still though... Really want some purple options

Back
Top Bottom