Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Jcrew dropping a 997 in july gentleman. All i know is that its a grey colorway.
Where'd you hear this from? I'm hoping it's true...
happy.gif

I called to check the status of my order that was placed Sunday. They apparently lost my order and are going to call me back monday. Super annoying.
So I actually have talked to NB everyday this week. It started cause i never got a order confirmation. Then, I actually received one of the 2 pairs i ordered (ordered on friday the 5th) so i called and found out that my other pairs order had been "lost" like you ^^. After talking to a lady for while i found out that the mesh pairs got "lost" because they found out about the production issue with the crooked mesh on the toe box...They basically cancelled the mesh orders so they wouldnt get sent out. At this point, all i know is they are working to fix the issue. I havent been charged for either pair even tho i received one which is odd. But yeah thats probably whats up with your pair. 

Good point.  I also wish there was an IG hashtag that people would use as well.  
#NB1 is already being used

those cgr are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] waiting for a discount code and a lace swap to all white is a must

Saw this pair on IG with a mesh toebox that was done correctly so that helps to know they're fixing it.

Last edited:

wow, this could be big.

I like how J.crew doesn't use flashy/loud colors. They just put out great colorways that are very wearable.
Example A:

lol sorry had to do it! 
laugh.gif

...but in all seriousness... a grey based 997 by J Crew sounds like a potential double-up for me without even seeing the colorway. Excited to see what they look like if true.

Cannot wait to see the j crew 997. Not feeling anything else from j crew. Kinda dig the infernos even though they loud as fuk.

Luxury goods look nice and the materials/quality looks amazing but idk if i could ever get use out of them. Hard color to wear for me. 

I know this was posted a while back, but anyone know what glue to use for outsole separation? The tip of my CELs got caught on a corner and there is a small separation between the toe box and the tip of the outsole. I think I remember e6000 being mentioned a while back and couldn't find it from this threads search. I will do some more research in the mean time.

I still need infernos. I can never find them in a 9 below $3-350 which is a lot more than im willing to pay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom