Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got a receipt for my NB1 order I don't remember making and now I can't even figure out what I ordered. Should be interesting to see what these look like, never NB1 under the influence 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Thanks guys, well i'm definitely sold on the customs. Gonna be making a lot more pairs once they update the options.

On feet pics coming soon, can't wait to wear them.

Finally..

And they are absolutely flawless. Super soft suede, correct mesh and lovely shape. Actually kinda hoping i received a bad pair so i could get some NB customer service sent my way but i'm very very happy nonetheless. And I agree, there should be more midsole options. The current options look best with black/grey uppers IMO.

Fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Any coupons still floating around for the HTBs ? Don't want to miss out, but I also don't want to pay retail.

Hilltop Blues came in today. Haven't had such a wow factor in a long time... fantastic pair, only thing I'd change is the stupid wide laces new balance US seems to include now...

Don't know which I prefer, Inferno or Hilltop Blues?

Finally..

And they are absolutely flawless. Super soft suede, correct mesh and lovely shape. Actually kinda hoping i received a bad pair so i could get some NB customer service sent my way but i'm very very happy nonetheless. And I agree, there should be more midsole options. The current options look best with black/grey uppers IMO.
Repped!!!

I am going to have to steal this - may make two pairs with different heel tab colour - any size 9 footers interested in a pair - we can team up!

Hilltop Blues came in today. Haven't had such a wow factor in a long time... fantastic pair, only thing I'd change is the stupid wide laces new balance US seems to include now...

Don't know which I prefer, Inferno or Hilltop Blues?
Hilltop Blues are nice but Infernos are the GOAT

My HTBs came in yesterday. Noticed a imperfection in the area of the midsole where it meets the blue suede. Not sure if its glue or dye. I see some of you have the same thing based on the pics posted in the thread. Went to my local store to mix and match for a better pair. I know im being nitpicky, but with these price hikes, pairs should be perfect.

Funny how customs are cheaper than some of these GRs.

Finally..

Beautiful !!!!!!

Repped!!!

I am going to have to steal this - may make two pairs with different heel tab colour - any size 9 footers interested in a pair - we can team up!
cdubsdad cdubsdad Size 9 footer here :tongue:
Im looking for someone who Interested in 998"miro" inspired, or maybe we can team up for something speacial 998s

Last edited:

That is awesome! The hate is real.

If they're a 10.5 I would pay you handsomely for them
They're a 10 which is my NB size. Really lucked out. Dude was buying a house and getting married and just wanted to "clear the junk" from his current place. Didn't want to lowball him any further although I probably could have—asking price was $100. Kinda admire him for getting his priorities straight.

Okay guys I could use some reassurance here.  Im guessing most people size down for 998's.

here are sizes I wear for reference.

580 - size 10

990v3 - 9.5.

should I get 9.5 in the 998?

Back
Top Bottom