Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nice those re-engineered 1500s.  Good price too.  Look forward to seeing them pop up in EU.

That shape looks [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Ok I'm done clogging up the thread with reengineered stuff

found some 'new' 577 at barneys... don't know exactly what to think of them. they look a little cheap imho...
here you go
http://www.barneys.com/new-balance-577-low-top-sneakers-503906170.html
http://www.barneys.com/new-balance-...brand&prefn1=brand&prefv1=New+Balance&start=2
These are the 'Napes" pack, styled after the climbing gear of the aforementioned geological figure located somewhere in England. I'm kinda digging the cheesiness of the colors, definitely something I'd wear on a light hike!

These are the 'Napes" pack, styled after the climbing gear of the aforementioned geological figure located somewhere in England. I'm kinda digging the cheesiness of the colors, definitely something I'd wear on a light hike!
so these are more or less successors of the 576 three peaks pack... good to know!

For those in the DMV, Cncpts at New Balance outlet at the National Harbor for $200. They had a few small sizes (5, 5.5), a bunch of size 8s, 8.5, maybe a 9-9.5 and a 10. Not sure if they'll take phone orders but here's their number: 301-567-1218

For those in the DMV, Cncpts at New Balance outlet at the National Harbor for $200. They had a few small sizes (5, 5.5), a bunch of size 8s, 8.5, maybe a 9-9.5 and a 10. Not sure if they'll take phone orders but here's their number: 301-567-1218
eek.gif
 how did those make it to the outlet?!?!

Everyday value 
laugh.gif
  Cant believe they are in outlets haha.

GY2 on my feet last week:

Last edited:
Walked out of buffalo exchange with these for $24 in my size. Weirdly enough they are labled as 1400NV but they are a dark charcoal grey. Condition is hardly worn so I wonder how the color washed/faded out? I dig it to be honest.

Last edited:
What are the chances of a DS 10 year old encap sole crumbling? Saw a pair I'm interested in but would like to know whether it would be a waste of money

Wack?

Fresh of the boats ?

Can't take you serious.

You must not see a lot of what my brothers and sisters wear. I'm just not big on orange obviously. They just look gaudy/tacky to me despite my respect for Hermes. They hit outlets...what more can be said?

Wack?

Fresh of the boats ?

Can't take you serious.
You must not see a lot of what my brothers and sisters wear. I'm just not big on orange obviously. They just look gaudy/tacky to me despite my respect for Hermes. They hit outlets...what more can be said?
Terrible logic.  

Outlets don't always equal something not selling well/being popular.  

These are factory seconds, boss.  Trust that the retailers that had them sold out.  These weren't RTVed.  Probably just a small batch of pairs that didn't meet NB quality control, which I'm assuming happens with most sneakers.  

Wack?

Fresh of the boats ?

Can't take you serious.
Terrible logic.  

These are factory seconds, boss.  Trust that the retailers that had them sold out.  These weren't RTVed.  Probably just a small batch of pairs that didn't meet NB quality control, which I'm assuming happens with most sneakers.  
This is most likely the case prob true for those 997gy2's as well, collabs hardly ever make it to outlets and if they do its only one or two pairs that come in on bin(clearance) and they are usually swept up by employees before they make it to the floor. Although I will say that we've had some 990v3's come in that were stamped Second but were def just overstock shipped from other stores, Factory stores either use the "factory" stamp or the "second" stamp but sometimes they may not hvae the factory one or just can't find it and use the other since everything that comes thru the stores has to get a stamp on it so people can't take those shoes and resell them for retail price online. 

The Luxury Goods were a big flop. 

Terrible logic.  

Luxury Goods flopped. Blends is still selling them online and another website had them marked down to $190. Pairs are popping up daily on eBay. I'm not surprised they're in an outlet. 

The Luxury Goods were a big flop. 

Luxury Goods flopped. Blends is still selling them online and another website had them marked down to $190. Pairs are popping up daily on eBay. I'm not surprised they're in an outlet. 
Wouldn't call it a 'flop' ... the shoes are super sick in person.

Back
Top Bottom