Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What size?
Is there really no way to stop the tongue slipping on the 1500? Irks me so much I might just consider letting go of them.
Lol man, that's like a 50/50 chance on any NB model doing that... Tie them tighter and use the tongue loop if you want... 2/3 1500s I have don't slide at all just the pair I'm wearing today for #officecarpetfriday

NB outlet in Brighton best outlet store in the country but it is hit or miss like every outlet. The store in Copley is your standard NB store. 
Just got back from Boston / NYC.  Man good look on that Brighton outlet, straight STEALS there.  Got these 997CCF for a $100, love em!  #officecarpetfriday

Will be mine one day....just lurking around finding the best deal
I waited a while to get mine. Got them for like 160 from END, can't complain with $100 off. Beautiful pair. Canvas material on the toe box is different from what I have in my collection.

140$ shipped fully loaded #officecarpetfridays

Think new balance will ever re release older color ways? Personally I think they should it would be a win win for consumers and new balance.

What do y'all think?

Digging some of the new fall options but definitely missing a lot of the bright blues in the summer session of NB1.  Not sure how I feel about the all black but definitely loving the highlighter options. 

Just got 998bk and want to change the white part by the toe to black. With no experience or custom skills whats the easiest/best way to go about that?

Pebble Reds...

Still wish there were more options for soles and plastic parts. 
very nice.

I wish they had the perf option for what they have color wise now, I'd buy something asap. and yea I agree with midsole and plastic options. also wish the dark navy was a option for the whole shoe aside from accent pieces. 

Back
Top Bottom