Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I can't be the only person dis-pleased with the computer renderings of the ID sneakers. They just don't "look" right. I dunno. Part of the allure of NB shoes for me the craftsmanship and textures, and you just can't tell on the computer screen. Also I'm all for more color options-I just wish they were labeled gray #1, gray #2, gray #3 for uniformities sake.

That's why you just wait till people start making pairs and you see them on Instagram just search by the hashtag. Also if they did gray 1,2,3,4 and so on I think that would make things a hell of a lot more confusing

These are my 'vacation shoes' -- supportive, goes with nearly anything, relatively easy to clean and if they get messed up, no big deal.

And obviously gets better with some googly eyes on the back. :rofl:
Agreed. But I have to say the denim up in the toebox creases really quickly. And in general gives the shoe a really rigid feel.

Can someone please help me ID these.

my 'frutti di mare pack' NB1s finally came in. i'm really satisfied even though there are a few minor flaws (mudguard a little bit inhomogeneous, stains of blue suede on lining at heel, wrong laces came with blue pair and sole unit seems a little bit displaced on the medial side of one of the blue suede pairs). and yes, the stitching on the tongue would let me believe those are fake pairs if i didn't know it better xD
Do the perf toes feel narrow to you? I compared them to one of my mesh pairs and they are def more narrow in the heel and toe, idk if this is cause of the Custom process or they are just using a different last for some reason.

Do the perf toes feel narrow to you? I compared them to one of my mesh pairs and they are def more narrow in the heel and toe, idk if this is cause of the Custom process or they are just using a different last for some reason.
I agree, they are definitely a little bit narrower in the toe section

Last edited:
Noticed these "stains" on my fresh pair of 576's. Can it be removed, or am I looking at a return? Getting annoyed, Size? is pulling this a lot lately. Sending sub par kicks to customers.

Just found out about the color changes on NB1 today.

Sucks that NB has to remove the old ones. They should've added the current midsole/outsole options with the original color panels.
I forgot to order my one and only pair that I really wanted to make >: >:

my 'frutti di mare pack' NB1s finally came in. i'm really satisfied even though there are a few minor flaws (mudguard a little bit inhomogeneous, stains of blue suede on lining at heel, wrong laces came with blue pair and sole unit seems a little bit displaced on the medial side of one of the blue suede pairs). and yes, the stitching on the tongue would let me believe those are fake pairs if i didn't know it better xD
Both pairs look really nice bro! Id hit up NB about that lace discrepancy. It would be easy for them to send a set of laces...

Both pairs look really nice bro! Id hit up NB about that lace discrepancy. It would be easy for them to send a set of laces...
That's what I thought. But after contacting the support I was told that the (imo plain white) laces are in fact the ordered nimbus cloud laces... I'm not really buying it though. But I have to say that even the lining and the N differ greatly in color even though both should be nimbus cloud as well

Back
Top Bottom