Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally a nice NB collab, been waiting all year for a decent collab release lol

EDIT: I do like my HTB's, can't forget that pair :pimp:

Walter..

Last edited:
Premiers will be like luxury goods. Im not rushing to drop $220. Will wait to the markets flooded and get them for under retail. The only way they are worth the retail price is if nobody gets them except premier . Otherwise $220 is a no go

^I feel the exact same way.   still cheaper than that mid century stuff.
Honestly we all know most new balance releases can be had for less than retail shortly after release except for some of the concept releases or certain rf collabs. Most of the time you just need to be patient and not trigger happy

Yea but getting something for retail is better than taking a chance on missing out all together.
Just because something goes on sale doesn't mean my size will be available.

It really just depends on how bad you really want it.

Hey does anyone know where in Chicago sell New Balance 998's or the popular models. Thanks

st. Alfreds is a good spot too

Last edited:
Gonna hold off on Premiers til they hit NB.com ...take advantage of ebates & retailmenot codes. In the meantime broke these out today!

Let people cop what they want when they want. Live your life, not others. Smh.

Back to nb's , my wings x horns still DS. That is all, and I'm copping premiers.

Yea but getting something for retail is better than taking a chance on missing out all together.
Just because something goes on sale doesn't mean my size will be available.

It really just depends on how bad you really want it.
All the new balance kicks that drop at other retailers have been a easy cop for me. Last nb i fought to get was the  concepts rose. And we all know those didnt make it to other retailers

Last edited:
hate to be that guy but i've never owned a 998, hows the fit? TTS for me GLV/GLIII - 11, nike runners 11. 

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom