Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today. The quintessential 1300 IMO

Okay I know I ask a lot of sizing questions. Forgive me, but

Do Asian 1500's and UK 1500's fit the same?

Gonna hold off on Premiers til they hit NB.com ...take advantage of ebates & retailmenot codes. In the meantime broke these out today!

According to their Instagram account NB.com won't stock the premier 998. They already changed their stockist page. So no ebates discount for us... :frown:

Last edited:
According to their Instagram account NB.com won't stock the premier 998. They already changed their stockist page. So no ebates discount for us...
frown.gif
I was actually thinking about this. If you live in a state with an NB store, it would be smarter to buy from Premier so long as you don't live in Michigan and your tax rate is over 8%. Otherwise youll get the 8% back on ebates, but youll pay that or more in taxes.

I was actually thinking about this. If you live in a state with an NB store, it would be smarter to buy from Premier so long as you don't live in Michigan and your tax rate is over 8%. Otherwise youll get the 8% back on ebates, but youll pay that or more in taxes.
They changed that pretty fast...Saw NB.com would release yest, oh well! In RI no sales tax on Clothes or Shoes. Premiere is getting a couple orders from me on Sat..Asics at 11a, NB at 12 

anyone know where I can find replacement navy laces for the Salmon Soles? or something similar? wondering if the replacement laces on new balance website are the same navy color?

Last edited:
im a tts 10.5 when i wear my UK1500 they fit good and snug, my 10.5 asia 1500s fit but they do have a little more room 
Oh okay. So tts is fine. Thanks for the input.
I notice most Asian models run smaller than USA models. I never messed with UK models though.

never had a pair of NB before and thinking of going for these 998s Premier is doing. 10.5 in flyknit racer and GLV seem to do the trick for me. what size should i be looking at? TIA

never had a pair of NB before and thinking of going for these 998s Premier is doing. 10.5 in flyknit racer and GLV seem to do the trick for me. what size should i be looking at? TIA
I fit the same. I do a 10 in 998's.
My feet are semi wide and the 10 leaves a thumbnail length of toe room.
If you have really narrow feet and like your toes close to the end you might want a 9.5.

Hope this helps

However these do have a suede toe box which I have no experience with. I have only tried the ones with a mesh toe box.

We are the same size, 10.5 in the 998 imo. I have wide feet and like some toebox room, anything smaller will be snug

For me definitely .5 to 1 size down compared to glv. Suede fits a little bit tighter imo, so 10 should do the trick for you. But hey, maybe I have strange feet... (even though all people I know go down on their 998)

Thanks for the input, guys. Think I'm gonna go for a size 10. If it doesn't fit right, I'll try to hook up someone here instead of returning them.

Back
Top Bottom