Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seriously though I thought Pebble Blues would be dried up. Hoping they drop again. I'd be on the phone with them like:

"I ordered Nighthawks, I expect to get Nighthawks! This is ridiculous! I demand this be fixed..."
"Sir we'll send you a shipping label just ship the Pebble Blues back and we'll get this sorted right away..."
Me: "Oh, no no I mean... I'll keep the pebble blues... Just maybe a discount code or something?"

I CANNOT believe people are not jumping those M998DBR. Those are originally $250 and you can get them for $157 shipped. LOL

I copped mine from them the first time they did this sale. EXCELLENT shoe and if you are a 11-12, you slipping right now. 

I CANNOT believe people are not jumping those M998DBR. Those are originally $250 and you can get them for $157 shipped. LOL

I copped mine from them the first time they did this sale. EXCELLENT shoe and if you are a 11-12, you slipping right now. 
I'll pick up a pair eventually. I'm more interested in getting them for $125 shipped haha

I'll pick up a pair eventually. I'm more interested in getting them for $125 shipped haha
or less
nerd.gif

How do they fit compared to the 998's, 997's etc. They seem big in the back but look fairly narrow in the toes. 
Seemed on par with everything else I have (mostly 1300s) though I didn't wear them out yet. I usually wear a 10 and that's what these are, fit good, neither snug nor too roomy.

As for J. Crew: I've ordered a number of 1400s from them and the packaging used to be so crappy that the suede on the toeboxes would rub against the cardboard box in transit and arrive mostly rubbed away.  I started ordering 2 pair of each and one time they billed me for two while only sending one pair.  It was a quick fix, no questions asked, but their shipping leaves a lot to be desired.

oh, that's a bummer... I grabbed a 1500fr and something else and only paid $12 shipping but I'm only a city away from them.

For those interested, Toronto's Capsule store will be getting the New Balance x Premier 998 this Saturday.  

For those interested, Toronto's Capsule store will be getting the New Balance x Premier 998 this Saturday.  
Any idea what the size run is? I'm looking for a 7.5 but most stores i've seen only have sizes 8 and up

Any idea what the size run is? I'm looking for a 7.5 but most stores i've seen only have sizes 8 and up
I'm not affiliated with the store so I'm not sure.  With that said, if you look at the New Balance listed on their site it looks like all start at size 8.  

Back
Top Bottom