Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMO the 1500's (and 670's) run much truer to my Nike size (11) than the American made NB's. I have a 1500 and a pair of 670's in an 11 for reference. Also in all american made NB's I wear a 10.5.

Today's wear

Do those 1500 UK made fit more snug than 998 or the 997? Thanks!
They are more snug than 997/998 yes. But not by a lot.
I wear 10 in all of them and they all fit.
After I wore the 1500 for a day they they broke in very well and feel great.

I like thicker socks in my 998/997 and thinner socks in my 1500.

Hey fellas, long time since I've been in here.

Just dropping by to say that I've been working on some extensions to the New Balance Gallery instagram account, so feel free to drop them in your favourites or follow, like, or whatever else it is social media does.

www.newbalancegallery.co.uk

Twitter: @nb__gallery
Facebook: www.facebook.com/newbalancegallery

And of course, Instagram: @newbalance_gallery

Hopefully the site will provide you guys with some nice content.

Last edited:

Hey fellas, long time since I've been in here.

Just dropping by to say that I've been working on some extensions to the New Balance Gallery instagram account, so feel free to drop them in your favourites or follow, like, or whatever else it is social media does.

www.newbalancegallery.co.uk

Twitter: @nb__gallery
Facebook: www.facebook.com/newbalancegallery

And of course, Instagram: @newbalance_gallery

Hopefully the site will provide you guys with some nice content.
There he is

looking for a pair of NB basketball shoes size 14 4E.

only see the BB581 on NB.com.

anyone know if any sites still have older models?

thanks!!!

looking for a pair of NB basketball shoes size 14 4E.

only see the BB581 on NB.com.

anyone know if any sites still have older models?

thanks!!!
the New Balance James Worthy's 740 are basketball sneakers but not sure how good they are performance wise.. 

the New Balance James Worthy's 740 are basketball sneakers but not sure how good they are performance wise.. 

I play in my 740's and they are decent. I was recovering from a back surgery when I first started playing in them and they were fine. When I got to be more agile, needing to make quicker cuts, etc., I noticed the traction was sub-par on them. I had to change out of them last time I played. Other than that, they are pretty heavy, decently comfortable but also feel boxy. They don't breathe very well either.
Luckily I didn't buy them to be performance beasts. I got them to be the goofy white dude with the high top NB's playing hoops.
Hope this helps....

#officecarpetthursday with my NB1's. I dont work on Fridays.

I feel bad I cant even give proper credit since I stole this design from some one on here. And to make matters worse, I bought something from that guy right before I made these. So if they look familiar to you, shout yourself out, this was by far my favorite design out of all the first wave options

My vote is for the FTF, but I don't have the STA.  This is some of the best NB suede in my collection....plus the Made in England factor.
Easy the flying flag saint a's shape is off because there made in China.
Thank you both! Didn't even think about the where they were made.

Now I need to find the FTF in a 9! 

Also @winstonandy  white flats look great! Saw a pic with white laces the other day and made me start pondering why I don't own them yet.

Back
Top Bottom