Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If anyone is looking for DS 997s in 10.5 should hit me up 
grin.gif

Today
Not looking for 997's but I want those tho lol

i like…quality is there for certain, just depends if u fuxx with CW hard, but qual fer days believe
I really like them, love the simplicity!
I only have the Nights, but the quality is the tops.  One of the best collabs I've had.
yeah, the nights are amazing, need to actually get round to wearing mines but that leather is really nice the red heel tab makes them pop

Really wish NB gave a warning about the change,I was really digging the last color selection but held off due to college making me broke lol. Made these ones though, what do yawl think?

lol dang i didnt see that part, welp im going to go ahead and cop the nighthawks then while they still have in-hand stock of them.

Guys

997 size down or size up? MRT580 tts fit big on my foot.

Also anyones new balances get weird dimple creases in the big toe area? Not sure why my 580s did.. other than they fit quite big on me.

We just had these at my local outlet in clearance for 44.99 but didnt have my size. So mad cause that green is lovely and I would have gotten them for 26 bucks with my discount. I did cop the black pair that was in the pack not as nice as this colorway but I use em for simple fits. Not a lot of love for the 990v1 these days but I think its a really underrated shoe, only complaint is how the tongue sits sometimes since its so thin. 

997DSLR available. These are effin gorgeous. I'm broke so hope to cop on disco one day.

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/m997dslr-made-in-usa
This is how I wish the Oxblood looked on NB1, for me its just not dark or full enough in color compared to other burgundy NB's I like. Once these hit NB.com Im gonna snag a pair with my disco for early Christmas present to myself lol. I wonder what kind of leather they used on the shoe? With the supposed Horween options hitting NB1 I hope they went with that for these as well. 

We just had these at my local outlet in clearance for 44.99 but didnt have my size. So mad cause that green is lovely and I would have gotten them for 26 bucks with my discount. I did cop the black pair that was in the pack not as nice as this colorway but I use em for simple fits. Not a lot of love for the 990v1 these days but I think its a really underrated shoe, only complaint is how the tongue sits sometimes since its so thin. 
my favorite model

Back
Top Bottom