Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seems like the link isn't "live" yet but I was able to find this..

http://www.newbalance.com/search?q=horween

...click on gender and then male and it should show you this picture with a price of $219; I tried clicking on it but kept saying error.  I was trying to screenshot the page but cpu was giving me issues..this is the best I could come up with. 
If you click on that image it takes you to the twill/horween options. Playing with a 'Da Vinci' inspired custom here.

Was able to do a quick comparison, for $100 the GY ain't bad.

Just got off the phone with NB customer service. Apparently they were testing the website with the new Horween and Herringbone options today but it wasn't intended to go live today. You will be able to start making customs with the new materials this Monday coming up.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with NB customer service. Apparently they were testing the website with the new Horween and Herringbone options today but it wasn't intended to go live today. You will be able to start making customs with the new materials this Monday coming up.

Guys please post your designs! I always love to see the possibilities..this set of options might pop my custom cherry :wink:

Options are somewhat limited but still a lot of fun. Those ones you did above are pretty sick. Here's mine. I did two different pairs that are pebble/blue inspired. The first pair I like a little better but they seem more like dirt magnets. Hard to really decide which would be better.

Back
Top Bottom