Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here's a start.

So I just got a pair of customs in and they post this. Atleast I got those Budweiser 997s for 60 bucks, almost seems to good to be true. Didn't have a cc on me but had my grandmas saved to my IPHONE so I used hers, I didn't have time to ask first. Don't know how to break it to her, I don't think she understands how awesome/unbelievable/fu*king nuts it was to find a pair of NB 997 in a legit CW for about $150 off retail

Do the links for the Horween option not work for mobile?? I'm going crazy over here [emoji]128555[/emoji]

For those who still want to order from the NB site the 15% off and priority shipping is expired but you can use promo code "Retailmenot" and you will still get 15% off and standard shipping free.

Can't get any of the codes to actually take 15% off, RETAILMENOT, HOHOHO, HOLLYBERRY. They just give free shipping.

EDIT: Promo codes are disabled for the Horween NB1's

Last edited:
Probably a stupid question but what are these ebates i keep hearing about? Are they just discount codes?

You sign up with ebates and when you are going to purchase something from different sites they offer various cash back rewards. And they pay you that cash once every quarter. Right now they are offering 20% cash back on the NB site. I just ordered a NB 998 custom for $161 after the 15% discount...but after ebates they are giving me another 20% of that which is $33....so basically my pair comes out to $128.

You sign up with ebates and when you are going to purchase something from different sites they offer various cash back rewards. And they pay you that cash once every quarter. Right now they are offering 20% cash back on the NB site. I just ordered a NB 998 custom for $161 after the 15% discount...but after ebates they are giving me another 20% of that which is $33....so basically my pair comes out to $128.

Repped, thanks sounds like i need to check into that. id been wondering how people were getting $130 NB1 998's

Agree!  More colors needed, especially in the base underlay.   Lets hope they'll add more colors by launch day. 

Yeah Base and sole options are hurtin.

So I just got a pair of customs in and they post this. Atleast I got those Budweiser 997s for 60 bucks, almost seems to good to be true. Didn't have a cc on me but had my grandmas saved to my IPHONE so I used hers, I didn't have time to ask first. Don't know how to break it to her, I don't think she understands how awesome/unbelievable/fu*king nuts it was to find a pair of NB 997 in a legit CW for about $150 off retail

#SAVAGELIFE

Back
Top Bottom