Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

guys around the Northeast area. Which NB outlets are the best? I recall theres a few around MA area, which one has the most selection?

paging MA heads

guys around the Northeast area. Which NB outlets are the best? I recall theres a few around MA area, which one has the most selection?

paging MA heads

Lawrence, MA the best in my experience. They are basically connected to the factory in Lawrence, tons of Made in the USA seconds that have no flaws.

I don't mind those ML2016. I think a better midsole really could have made them great but I'm a big fan of single piece uppers

Quick pic of the clot X Kanye air max

Not bad....

haha chris brown wearing/dancing in the rose 997s in his new music video "Picture Me Rollin'"

Last edited:
Where do you guys get extra laces from? I wish NB sold all the colors they have available with NB1, but their lace selection is lacking. 

anyone have any recommendations on how I should clean the off-white suede on the Cnote 998s? 
I have heard fantastic things from SNEAKERSER.COM

Their cleaning solution is gentle but cleans very well, and you can use it on mesh, seude, nubuck, etc. with no problem. I am actually about to order their tote bag kit as an xmas gift to myself. :smile:

anyone have any recommendations on how I should clean the off-white suede on the Cnote 998s? TIA

Get Reshoevn8r. I've used them on my Daytona 1600 and it cleaned everything nice. They have a YouTube channel that shows you how to clean certain materials with their product

Back
Top Bottom