Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Not sure about the cncpts.

Not really feeling the red/blue/green/beige mix.

That box though 
smokin.gif

I might just do an NB1 pair for that amount.

Last edited:
Nice pickups. This deal still around for the buds?
I got them from shoegallery Miami for 60 bucks, crazy man. I just checked the site and there not listed. I'm sure they went fast. I've seen them around 140-150 on various sites but 60 bucks, damn that's gotta be wholesale. Makes u wonder what the markup is.

*Also do u think those Concepts are nicer than the NB 998 Retro Ski Collection Blue and Camel?? Those look pretty clean

*i have no idea why people get hyped about a box, really, it's a box? I throw most of mine away and throw my shoes into the air-tight plastic ones. I mean maybe for the Extra Butter Asics or the RF WTF's, but just a checkered box, really?

Last edited:
I really like the Carbon Fiber but the rest of the shoe just seems like the Lira N9000 but with darker colors, not terrible but nothing new. I would have to get them on discount which is unlikely.

I'm not feeling those concepts.. comparing them to tanneries and c-notes they're underwhelming. 

I'd take them over the C-Notes. Definitely not over the Tannerys though.

Last edited:
Just got in 3 pairs of NBs. Whoever posted the link for 60 dollars for the Budweiser 997 thanks bro, really. There dope. I also got my pair of NB1s that are super basic, and now that I've seen some others I wish I would've put some color into them and made them pop but I wear them all the time especially in rainy Seattle. Lastly I picked up the new balance sneaker politics 999 for 150 bucks because I had some PayPal money that I couldn't withdraw because they froze my account because you know PayPal there bureaucratic ********. Kind upset that the one dude post them for 120 but I think that happens to all of us.
I need those red 997s for $60.  Still available? 

No office for me today, but here's my LPU

Today's OCF
could not be more out of place

it definitely is, but to be honest I don't mind it, if the toe would remain sharp. But as we know, they're far from sharp and getting worse... Been pretty soured on the 998 as of late which is a shame because they've always been my favorite NB

Same here. I'm done with 998's. Got Nighthawks from J Crew today and they are JACKED. A lot of the NB1's I've seen are bad too. Gunna stick to 997's and 1400's til they kill those too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom