Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone have the Emerald 998's in hand with pics...deciding on whether to pull trigger at 118$ shipped

I don't got pics but I checked them out in little tokyo. Going to purchase the csam eventually. Color is more vibrant than in those pics.

Am I the only one that feels that the Grand Tourers fit a WHOLE size bigger than the usual 998's? 

Picked up a 7 (which is my usual 998 size) and wish I got a 6.5. 

And to clarify, I am a true 7.5 in practically all Nikes.

Nope, not just you,i feel like I could've gone w an 11, a full sz down too

Hello everyone! 

I've seen a great and fairly priced pair of Tassie Devils in US10,5, but I do not know how the 998 fits at all. I have a pair of 580 storm shadows which fit quite nicely but are already slightly on the bigger side and those are size US10. I have gl3 in both US10,5 and 11, and AM1 varying from US10 (older pairs) to US10,5.

Would appreciate the help :smile:

Hello everyone! 

I've seen a great and fairly priced pair of Tassie Devils in US10,5, but I do not know how the 998 fits at all. I have a pair of 580 storm shadows which fit quite nicely but are already slightly on the bigger side and those are size US10. I have gl3 in both US10,5 and 11, and AM1 varying from US10 (older pairs) to US10,5.

Would appreciate the help :smile:
I wear an 11 in GLIII and GLV and a 10.5 in NB998 is the perfect fit for me... Hope that helps. 

For those after the horrendous grensons, enjoy the retail price...

I wear an 11 in GLIII and GLV and a 10.5 in NB998 is the perfect fit for me... Hope that helps. 
Thanks for the input! I've been told that these fit smaller than 580 mostly because the toebox is a lot less wide. I'm going to cop them :smile:

That's a great price...shoe is definitely a must have in my opinion..color blocking is on point and quality is very good..here are some pics I snapped real quick...
Dope as hell. Glad I got those...can't wait to unbox and see the emerald for myself. Btw, I sent you a PM.

For those after the horrendous grensons, enjoy the retail price...
Damn!!! $436 is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Plus i'm sure shipping from the UK will cost you another at least $15, so probably looking at $450 shipped. That is waaaaaaayyyyy too much for me...and like you said, they are horrendous. 

Wow. I liked the video for the Grenson's but they don't look that great in the picture... and that price 
sick.gif

Damn!!! $436 is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Plus i'm sure shipping from the UK will cost you another at least $15, so probably looking at $450 shipped. That is waaaaaaayyyyy too much for me...and like you said, they are horrendous. 
They should have saved all that leather and slapped it on a couple 997 or 998s. 
roll.gif

They should have saved all that leather and slapped it on a couple 997 or 998s. 
roll.gif
You must not understand dress shoes and Grensons products. What did you think it would be? Also if it was on a 997 they would be alottttt  more than that because they would have to ship overseas multiple times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom