Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#OCF UNDS the Ultra's

Last edited:
Hey phellas. I'm loosing it, literally going crazy on NB1 to get the CW on point. I'm down to two options, anyone with experience it's the CWs used please respond.

I really dig these. Even though I have a few all black NBs. These grab my attention. I like the lace tips and the red accents. Perfect for running errands, everyday ****.

I just got them. Swapped the off white laces that come standard with the red/black laces from the Kobe 8 python.

Hey phellas. I'm loosing it, literally going crazy on NB1 to get the CW on point. I'm down to two options, anyone with experience it's the CWs used please respond.
[/quote]
 just FYI the rain cloud color is more of a light grey than it is white in person. Its hard to tell in the editor. 

Thanks guys. The Nimbus throws me off-especially when u pick the suede option and it also looks tan. So gonna go with option #2 especially after feedback and photo.

If NB1 had a nice off white option for 998s like Sail on Nike iD that'd be amazing. I was kind of disappointed when I found out it was just another shade of grey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom