Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are seconds factory rejects or something? If they're legit I might seriously consider pulling the trigger

Kind of but most of the time there is no real flaws, I have loads of seconds all of which are nicer than pairs I've seen at botuques. In this case the missing insole is an easy fix. Just pick up Replacements or use insoles from another 997 if you have one

Last edited:
Those luxury goods are legit, but as mentioned, they are factory seconds, which explains the low price. That's a pretty good price for them. I'd probably jump on that.

Last edited:
Are there fakes of the 997 luxury goods? I see a pair for $200 worn once, missing one insole, and no og box. That sounds way too suspicious to me so I'm hesitant to try to cop
I've seen rosés.  Haven't seen fake lux goods but wouldn't surprise me.  The shape is a dead giveaway. The fakes look awful

Are there fakes of the 997 luxury goods? I see a pair for $200 worn once, missing one insole, and no og box. That sounds way too suspicious to me so I'm hesitant to try to cop

Yea there are fakes of both but easy to spot when comparing to a legit pair.

Well that listing shows that they are B Grades which started popping in outlets towards the end of last year.. I believe they were selling them for $200 @zack77070  

Last edited:
I had to throw these on with all this Luxury Goods talk..lol..

Does anyone know anything about this particular pair of 580's? I got them a long time ago, but cant fnd any info on them. Thanks in advance.

I was able to pick up a 9.5 from my phone with no problems.

I agree with you guys, when I was rocking Nike's heavy the outlet thread helped out a lot. I think we should start something soon, I live 5 minutes from the Jersey NB outlet and wouldn't mind doing weekly updates and even go as far as copping for members on here as long as its reciprocal. Let me know if you guys are up for that.
Definite agree with this!!

BTW, I got two 997DCS from the outlet at a steal, if any of you are a 7.5 or 8.5, let me know.   I'll hook it up at cost, just cover the shipping. 

Nice Picture! I've always been a big fan of the Brooklyn Bridges. They are not too pricey either. I just need to pull the trigger on them. How do they fit compared to 998/997?

I'm a 10 in 997/998 & I went with a 10 in these and they feel fine. Haven't actually worn yet, only tried on for now.

Thanks for all the help fams, I copped. Now does anyone know where I can get replacement insoles? I asked concepts but they haven't replied to my email. Guess I'm also on the lookout for an og box so if anybody knows anything hmu

Thanks for all the help fams, I copped. Now does anyone know where I can get replacement insoles? I asked concepts but they haven't replied to my email. Guess I'm also on the lookout for an og box so if anybody knows anything hmu

Might be hard to get the same insoles and as far as the Orange CNCPT box that's a slim chance as well. Saw one sell on eBay a few weeks ago for $25 shipped so just be on the lookout.

Back
Top Bottom