Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can you tell me if your M998CSAM have a brown heel? I've seeing eBay listings where the sole is black and looks a little different from the official photos on the New Balance website.

Thanks. I know this is my first post but I lurk here only for New Balance and I just had to ask this question. Maybe I'll share photos of my collection, currently at 20 pairs, but all GR's except for several J.Crew models as I only buy them on discount.
Funny, the model that showed up on Kith also has that brown bit in the heel. Link here: http://kithnyc.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m998-green-off-white

Didn't know there'd be variants of the same colorway out there.

997DOL's for this frigid Jersey morning
At least there's no snow there... Got about 6 inches last night here in Buffalo. No NB's for me for awhile. 
ohwell.gif

are the thin sole 998gy still around? the roadrunner sports pic has one grey fat midsole and the thinner one is a white midsole?

They'd look better with gum on the entire sole IMO. Not too many NBs that use a gum sole, unfortunately.

This.

Seeing those pics with the gum heel really makes me wish the entire sole was gum.

This is probably one of my favorite GR's since the GNR. The full gum bottom would have killed all other 998's (GR or collab) in the past year or so.

are the thin sole 998gy still around? the roadrunner sports pic has one grey fat midsole and the thinner one is a white midsole?

Haven't seen any in some time. Those things sat for a long time before the "Bringback Pack". The RRS stock pic is both grey and white (hard to tell though).

I think I paid around $80 with the VIP membership deals they run.

NB thread is so chill, it's nicer here compared to the yeezy thread lol

Yeezy thread and boost thread are by far the 2 worst threads on this site. They're horrible

Been debatin on those black/white 997's and thats a real good price :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom